My Little Angel

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- ♥ Baekhyun Pov ♥ -

I sit on my couch, staring at the cup of coffee that is set on the table infront of me. I reach out to grab the cup but I see how hard my hand is shaking and bring it back to wrap around myself, I let out a sigh as I reach up and touch the bandage that is wrapped around the top of my head.

I close my eyes and leave my hand on it, a tear escaping my eye and splashing onto the couch. I hear footsteps approaching me so I look up to my sister, my younger sister, who looks down on me with sympathy.

"Baekhyun..." She whispers as she comes over and hugs me, I sob like a child into her shoulder, clutching her top.

"Don't mess with your bandage it will just make your injury worse" She moves me gently away and rests me on the couch "You should drink your tea, you haven't eaten in almost a day"

I sniffle wipe my nose with my sleeve, I can't bear to do anything, or even function correctly. I don't want to think about myself, not when Chanyeol...

I bite the inside of my lip, wishing there was something more I could of done. I could of protected him more, I should of shown him how happy I was.

"I'm going to go and make you some more food, I'm going to make sure you eat it!" She says this jokingly, faintly placing her hand on my cheek before rushing over to the kitchen.

I can't laugh...I can't smile...

The same scene repeats itself in my head, Chanyeol, a fragile beauty steps away from his fate. He realises his mistake, shouting out my name...

Perhaps I was too late...Time was planning to kill us both.

- 10 Years Later -

I look down at Haneul, his his big brown eyes looking at me in wonder, his small hands and fingers reaching for me. He let's out a high pitched giggle, making me return a small sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter