Haunting Memory

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun ♥ Pov 

 

Hearing my name being called i turn around, looking amongst the people in the street for anyone staring at me.

 

I let out a little gasp as i see who it is, my heart racing fast as i know this will only upset Chanyeol further.

 

Chen with a big smile begins to cross the road, Chanyeol must of noticed too as he begins to grip hold of me tighter "It's okay Chanyeol ill get rid of him"

 

I turn around with Chanyeol still on my back, looking into Chen's now waiting eyes "What are you doing here?"

 

He must see this as i intended as he looks hurt "Im on...holiday.."

I shake my head and look to the floor "I told you i don't want to see you anymore..."

 

He smiles to himself again, seeming to ignore the presence of Chanyeol "Well you said you used me...and that im a selfish pig....you never said that"

 

I groan put my hand through my hair, as i do Chanyeol gets down from my back "In other words i don't want to see you..."

He shrugs and stares me in the eyes,  i watch as he still refuses to acknowledge Chanyeol. 

 

"I don't care we can still be together right? Just cause he likes y--" I watch as Chanyeol steps forward and jabs his finger onto Chen's chest, pushing him away "He Is MINE!"

 

"Well who said that you love him more than i do?"

I watch at Chanyeol's hands go into fists, i go to place my hand on his, but its to late.

 

"I love him more than you ever will!" Chanyeol throws a punch forward and it hits Chen straight across the face, sending him stumbling. I pull Chanyeol back into my arms seeing Chen starting to get ready to fight back "Listen Chen i have no feelings for you! Chanyeol is the one i want...he's the only one i have ever wanted!"

 

At this there is complete silence, the only sound is Chanyeol's slightly heavy breathing. 

 

"Fine....if that's how you want to be, be that way..."

Chen holds his cheek, staring at Chanyeol finally, but with an evil and menacing stare.

"And you.." he uses his other hand to point at Chanyeol "Ill make sure your never happy with him!"

 

Wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter