Emotional Wreck

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

As soon as the door closed, Baekhyun's lips were back on mine. The sweet sensation almost made me give in to him again. I shake my head in protest and push him away, gasping for air. 

"H-Hey Baekhyun your not going to lose me im always here..." I smile and laugh as I grasp my shirt and tie. I'm about to put my shirt on but he rips it away from me.

I couldn't see his face as it was covered by his hair. He gently grabbed my arm and pointed to the cuts along it. I looked away as I had forgotten about them amongst the happiness. 

"How long have you been doing this..."

I tried to get my arm back but his grip tightened, I let out a little yelp and bite my lip as I look to the ground. "I did it because of my dad and because I thought I would lose you forever... to Chen." 

He let out a little sigh then chuckled, dropping my arm then looking into my face. As the sun shone on him I could see his ribs almost , his belly nearly fully flat. Nausea twisted in my stomach, I let a tear fall down my face as I grabbed his shoulders. 

"Why are you so skinny?"

"I'm not skinny, besides I am usually not hungry."

"Baekhyun..."

"I'm sorry..."

"Why would you do that to yourself!?" I cry out to him and he pulls me in for a hug,, his arms tight around me. I felt his heart beat on mine and tears began to well up again - our skin to skin contact making my body feverishly hot.

"Because I wanted you to love me... I thought being skinny would please you." 

I press my lips against his chest and let the tears fall from my eyes, a soft comfort begining to calm my body.

"I love you just the way you are Baekhyun. I love you!"

His arms tighten as we embrace, I close my eyes and focus on the beating of his heart. I begin to feel my self drift off just as I do I hear Baekhyun whisper in my ear. "I love you too... your so beautiful."

 

Luhan POV

I stare at Kris till he sighs and slams the door, I look down at Xiumin and smile. Holding him tight.

"A-Ah Luhan your crushing me!" I gasp and let him go, Looking into his eyes and smiling even brighter.

"So does this mean your mine now?" I laugh and pat his head, sticking my tongue out as he bites his lip and blushes a little.

"Y-Yes...."

I throw my arms around him again squishing him to my body.

"Yeeyyyy!!!!" I feel like a little child getting what I want for Christmas. 

I hear the door open and look behind me and blush again, Kris smirks. "Play.XBOX.Now."

I nod slightly and drag Xiumin back into the room with me, I hear Kris sigh as I let him go and take my seat on the bean bag.

This time Xiumin sits next to me, I see Kris reach for his remote but his cup of water goes over me.

"Good Job Kris... you got my shirt wet..."

I sighed as I took my shirt off and put it on the floor I unpaused the game.

 

Xiumin POV

I watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter