It Isn't Real

Turning Tables
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

I feel Baekhyun's arms weaken around me as I struggle to open his door, my body shaking as I use one of my hands to keep him up.

"Baek... just stay awake a little longer okay?"

I hear him sigh as I finally get the door open. I rush to the living room and place him on the couch. As I'm rushing around getting bandages and antiseptic, I hear Baekhyun's sister let out a cry.

"No! Baekhyun what did they do to you..."

I run back to the couch and sit near his now sobbing sister; I rub her head in reassurance. "He will be okay... I promise." 

She lays her head on his arm and cries into it. I look to his pale face as blood keeps trickling down his cheek. He flinches as I wipe his wounds. His eyes flicker open and stare at me weakly, I his cheek and hold back my tears.

"How... How bad do I look Chanyeol?" He looks down to his now asleep sister and frowns, and then he reaches his hand out and grabs my shirt.

"Y-You don't look that bad... Just let me clean it okay?" He nods as I put antiseptic on the cloth and dab at the massive cut on his head. He cries out and I let a tear roll down my face.

"I-I'm so sorry Baekhyun..."

It's my fault... the more I love you, the worse it gets...

 

Xiumin POV 

As the horror ends, we are all pretty exhausted. I look over to Kris who is already asleep, and then I look down to Luhan who is staring up at me with his eyes widened.

I smile at him sweetly. "Well Luhan let's go to bed..."

As I try to get up, he grabs my shirt. His body is shaking as his voice trembles. "I...I don't want to sleep alone...please...."

I look into his eyes and smile wider as I his head.

"Why not?"

There is a long silence between us but he eventually lets go of my shirt. Still confused, I lie under the covers. Then I hear a little whisper escape Luhan's mouth as he has his head down and both hands over his face.  

"I-I’m scared Xiumin..." I lightly chuckle to his 'cuteness' and I stand to walk back over to him. I embrace him tightly and close to my body and I whisper in his ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter