Camp 4

A Thing Called Love

After everything was complete, it was time to go into the water. Everyone wore a life vest before slowly heading into the water in their groups. Seoyi and the guys went first but after them it was you guys, “Okay, the lightest sit in the front” the instructor pointed to you, you nodded your head before sitting onto the kayak with the help of the others of course, behind you was hoya and lastly woohyun. “Yah hoya, why are you separating me from my darling cousin!” woohyun pretended to cried, you gave a unamused look as hoya laugh at his hyung, “Grow up woohyun” is all you said, each of you than grab onto your own paddle before setting off.

Kayaking was tough especially with a talkative woohyun,

“Turn left hurry turn left!” you shouted to the guys, you were about to bump into one of the water bushes, “Turn!!!” you closed your eyes, not wanting to see what is going to happen. “We’re trying!” woohyun shouted back, “Okay hyung paddle…” hoya gave him the instruction, woohyun listened carefully to everything he said and the both of they manage to row away from the water bush. Not being able to hear any bump or so, you slowly open your eyes, you gave a sigh of relief, “You okay?” hoya asks you, you held onto your chest, “Yeah I’m fine!” you smiled at him before starting to paddle.

After much struggling the 3 of you manage to end up smoothly. You were all enjoying yourself now and you were really happy although your arms were really tired, you stop paddling for a while letting the guys do it, you open your arms wide before closing your eyes and breathing in the fresh air. It lasted for just a few seconds before you hear someone shouting from the back, “YAH YAH YAH YOU WANT TO DIE, IT’S NOT BALANCING ALREADY JAENA HURRY PADDLE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!” woohyun shouted at you, you groan before opening your eyes “Okay, gosh you are annoying!” you grab your paddle back before you start paddling, leaving hoya chuckling at the both of you.

After about an hour of paddling it was time for lunch, everyone headed to the nearest dry land one by one, “Here hold my hand” hoya and woohyun help you out of the kayak, you gave both of them a slight smile before holding their hands. You smile as you pat away the sand on your legs as you got up from the kayak. You look up and your smile disappeared, there myungsoo was having his lunch with Nada. You bite your lips before walking pass them, “Over here Jaena!” Seoyi and sungyeol waved at you. You look at myungsoo as you walk pass him, wondering why he always had his camera with him, you knew he like to take pictures but you didn’t know he love this camera that much, you just sighed before looking at Seoyi, before running to her. Lunch was instant noodles today, since everyone weren’t at the camp site. “Oh my gosh, am I hungry or this instant noodle taste great!” woohyun patted his stomach in joy. Everyone laughed at him, almost everyone, the only one who isn’t here was of course myungsoo, from what the boys said, Nada has sprain her leg while getting out of the kayak. You stuff a mouthful of noodles into your mouth, “Woah, Jaena are you hungry too?” dongwoo eyes widen at how much noodles you stuff into your mouth, “Huh?” you said with your mouth full. “Ah, yes super” you fake a laugh before looking at myungsoo direction, but he wasn’t there, leaving only Nada and her friends. Nada suddenly got up from the floor without any help and skipped her way to the toilet, you gasp at that scene, she didn’t even sprain her leg. Seeing your reaction, Seoyi turn towards where you were looking and saw the happy Nada, with a fit of angry at how she lied to everyone, she shouted, “YAH NADA YOU LIAR” , Nada stopped skipping and turn around to see everyone staring at her, she immediately pretended to collapsed on the floor, “Ah, it hurts!” she held her ankle. Seeing that, myungsoo who just came out from the toilet immediately ran to her, he’s such a kind guy indeed you sighed. “I tried to go to the toilet but fell” she hug myungsoo, myungsoo froze for a moment before patting her back, “And your friend there said I lied” she pointed to Seoyi, sungyeol immediately nudge his sister, “Yah, don’t talk too much,” he whispered. Seoyi glared at her brother, face as red as a bull, “You know I don’t lie!” she shouted at him. Myungsoo came towards Seoyi, “Can’t you see she’s hurting?” she said to her with both eyes furrowed leaving Seoyi speechless, “You know what, fine you guys are right, let’s go Jaena, I need some fresh air” she held your hand and walked away from the guys.