Final

A Thing Called Love

“Myungsoo! The cab is here!”  Mrs Kim shouted from upstairs, myungsoo quickly close the book as he grab his luggage on a hand and the book on the other, he bid his mum and dad goodbye and he sat on the cab, before it drives away, “Before we head to Woollim, could you maybe bring me to somewhere?” he asks the cab driver, “Sure where to?” the cab driver nodded his head.

--

“Make it quick kid!” the cab driver said to myungsoo as myungsoo walk towards the door, he look at the diary one last time before leaving it on the doorway, it was none other than your house, he look at your room light, there was a shadow of you walking around the room here and there, myungsoo smile to himself as a tear fall out of his eyes, “Goodbye Jaena” he muttered to himself as he got onto the cab and drove away.

--

7 years later

7 years passes so quickly, you spend the last 7 years at shanghai with your parents, there you learnt about modelling and all, not long later, you became a famous model not only in shanghai but all over the world. Today, you were going back to your own country for an interview, there was said to be a special guest, but no one knows who yet.

--

Make up? Check. Dress? Check. Hair? Check. Everything was ready, everyone settled in their right position as the cameraman slowly counted down, the show had begun. The host first started to introduce some stuff about what you were and what you do and all than it was your que to go up stage, everyone cheered as you went up stage, some were even shouting your name. You nodded as you thank them before taking a seat. The host then started to ask you some normal questions like how was life, was it hard to come so far, what you do as a model, so on and so forth, than it was time for the personal questions,

“So, Jaena-ssi, a few years back you posted a photo of this diary” the screen behind you shows a picture of someone who screenshotted your Instagram post of the diary myungsoo gave to you. Your heart melt, looking at the picture. “I’ve heard you actually shared some inside pictures of it and there was this particular guy name kim myungsoo, who was he?” she asks, you thought for a moment, “He was someone I loved” you answered as the crowd oo-ed. “We went and did a little investigating and remember the special guest we were talking about? Let’s welcome him!” everyone clap as the special guest walks out, you too clap but soon stop in shock, there he was looking handsome as ever in a suit as he walk towards you, it was none other than kim myungsoo. “Everyone, from the famous popular band, infinite’s myungsoo!” the host introduces as fangirls scream, you still couldn’t believe it. “Hi” myungsoo said as he stood beside you. You greeted him back as everyone soon settled down, the host congrats myungsoo on his popularity and also asks him some questions about his work, after a while, the host turn back to you, “Is there any questions, you’ve been wanting to ask myungsoo, Jaena?” she asks with a serious look on your face, you wanted to cry, was this real? You nodded your head as the host gave you a gesture signalling you to ask myungsoo, you took a deep breath before you turn to him, “What I want to ask you is, are you married?” you breath out, thinking back to the last interaction you had with him, how he and Nada was together..

Myungsoo only smile, “No, I’ve been waiting for the same girl as I did before who went to shanghai 7 years ago” he answered.