Year 1

A Thing Called Love

Year 1

Morning came and it was time to wake up,

“Yah wake up now or we will be late Jaena!” Woohyun banged on your door; you groan as you grab your pillow and cover your ears, last night you were too obsessed in your phone that you ended up sleeping at 1 in the morning, great job. It’s now 7 in the morning and woohyun here is panicking. “Alright I’ll be down in 10” you yelled from your bed. “Better!” woohyun replied before his footsteps slowly disappear. You groan as you got up from your bed, feeling half tired and half nervous at the same time.

You went to the toilet and starting to prepare yourself. You just applied some cc cream on your face to brighten yourself up and then you grab your bag, not forgetting to give yourself some body mist and went downstairs.

“Good morning!” you greeted your aunt who was preparing your breakfast, your uncle who was sipping on his morning coffee while reading the newspaper and woohyun who was busy eating his breakfast. “Hurry eat Jaena-ah, we need to leave at 730” he told you, you look at the clock, 15 minutes left, you immediately sat down and started eating.

“Aish, how long must you take to wear your shoe?” woohyun rushed you; he was the kind of guy that doesn’t like to be late, although sometimes he himself is lazy too. “Almost,” you tied a ribbon, “There!” you smiled at yourself before grabbing your bag and heading off to school with woohyun.

“Gosh are you always this slow?” he asked.

You stare at woohyun for a moment before pushing him, “Nope!” you stuck out your tongue, woohyun immediately tripped on his leg and held on to a nearby object to balance himself back. “Yah what if I fell!” he pushed you back, but you quickly dodged it making him look like a fool, you laughed as you skipped your way to the bus stop. “Wait for me Jaena-ah”

The bus ride to school was noisy, thanks to woohyun of course, he was talking to you non-stop about how embarrassed you made him felt just now and also blabbering about what to do once you have reached school and to stay near him. “Okay, okay, gee do you talk that much!” you asked him, giving him a judging look. “No, just because you’re too playful yourself, please behave!” he warned you. After reaching your destination, the both of you got off the bus and made your way to school. There, you could feel many people looking and staring at you, well most probably the girls.

“Morning Woohyun!”

“Good Morning!”

“Morning Oppa”

Lots of different greeting were greeted to woohyun but he just smiled. Feeling awkward, you nudged him, “Are you famous or what” you asked him. Woohyun thought for a moment before looking at you, he himself never thought that he was famous or so, he thinks it as he’s friendly and everyone likes to talk to friendly people right?

“No, I don’t think so” he furrows his brows at you, thinking why you even have these kinds of thought. You nodded your head slowly and started looking around, girls and maybe even some guys were whispering to themselves and staring at you, you looked at yourself, and maybe you were a new student here.

“Oh there they are, come on Jaena!” woohyun grabs your hand as he pulled you to the direction he was heading too. You turned your head to where he was heading as you kindly followed him, there, you saw 6 other guys and 1 girl waving at woohyun.

“Annyeong!” woohyun greeted everyone as he let go of your hand. The rest of them greeted him as well but all eyes were on you.

“Hyung who is that?” Sungyeol asks, pointing at you. Seeing this tall guy pointing at you, you just smiled and let woohyun do the talking.

“Ah, let me introduce this is my annoying cousin, Jaena” he grab your hand and pulled you to the front.

“Hi!” is all you said, “And this is sunggyu,” he pointed to this guy whose eyes is small. “This is dongwoo” he pointed to this guy who was happily smiling and you. “This is sungyeol” he pointed to the tallest guy. “This is sungjong” he pointed to this guy who looks the prettiest. “This is howon but you can call him hoya” he pointed to this cute guy “And lastly, this is myungsoo” he pointed to his especially handsome guy. “Oh and this girl here is Seoyi, sungyeol’s sister” he pointed to this petite but pretty girl. You bowed to every one of them and so did they.

“Ah, let’s be best friends!” Seoyi came towards you as she cling her hand with yours. “Yah Seoyi ah, please don’t be so creepy” sungyeol plead making the others laugh. “What, I just wanted to be friends, like finally there is a girl, hanging out with the 7 of you is so boring all you talk about is man stuff urgh” Seoyi pouted, “Yeah, let’s be friends!” you cheered.

“So Jaena, what kind of guys do you like” sunggyu asked so suddenly, hearing that dongwoo immediately cover the hyung’s mouth, “Haha, sorry, he’s not always like that” he apologised and with that the 9 of you went you class.