Making you up

A Thing Called Love

Oh no.

“Done!” Seoyi smiled at you as she took a look at the finish look, satisfied is she. “Here look” she grabs a mirror from the side and passed it to you. You open your eyes slowly taking a small peak, you look great. A little bb cream on your face, well brushed eyebrows, a bit of blush on either side and finishing it off with a cherry lip, it was really pretty yet natural, but the thing is you couldn’t see clearly. “I need my specs” you tried to grab your specs from the table, but Seoyi snatched it away. “Uh, no, you need contact lens I mean come on you’ve got pretty eyes!” she told you “You sure?” you asks her as she nodded assuring you. “Tomorrow when the guys see you like this, they’re going freak!” she squeals, with no make-up experiences, your eyes widen in shock, “You mean this is going to stay on my face forever?!” , Seoyi giggled at you, “No silly, there is something called make-up remover and I’m going to teach you how to use these so you can try it on your own tomorrow morning and also we’ve got to do something to that uniform!” she claps her hand before grabbing another chair and pushing it beside you, she sat down and started to explain everything to you patiently.

Time passes quickly and it was already 6 in the evening, Seoyi finally explained to you everything and answered your entire questions, “Phew, dang did you had a lot of question” she hit you playfully. You smile at her at you start packing the stuff she gave, “Well hurry, before the spectacle shop closes! You want to get your lenses!” Seoyi looks at her watch as she rushes you. You sped up everything and threw everything into your bag before bidding goodbye to Seoyi and making your way to the spectacle shop. “Myungsoo oppa, please like me now” she thought to yourself before laughing, as you made your way to the spectacle shop.

“Hi, evening” the store assistant greeted you as you made your way into the shop. “Hi, I’m here to get some contact lenses?” you asks, the store assistant smiled at you before bringing you to a seat. “Look through here please” she instructed you as she pointed to the hole of the machine and you did as told. “Okay thank you, hold on for a moment.” She smiled at you again before going into the storage room. A few moments later, she came out with two boxes in her hand. “Here, you’re lucky this is the last batch, this lens will 100% make you feel good and keep your eyes moist for the entire day!” she said as she handed you the contacts. “Ah really thank you!” you said as you took the boxes from her hand, before making your way to do the payment.

“I’m home!” you called out to your aunt as you lock the door behind you. “Wow you’re so early” woohyun said to you as he changes the channel on the television. You look at the time it was 6:45, sure you were late but your aunt didn’t mind. “Wow you’re tall” you made a comeback before going up to the second floor to change your clothes. “Yah!” woohyun said as he stares at you all the way. “Dinner is ready!” your aunt called as she sets the food on the table. “Coming!” you skipped down the stairs after showering. After everyone settled down on the table, you all started to eat. “So, why did you spend hours at Seoyi house, is it that fun?” woohyun suddenly ask. “Ah… um nothing actually” you fake a bright smile, you can’t possibly tell woohyun that you like myungsoo right, god knows what he will do to threaten you. “How interesting” he did sarcasm before continuing to eat.

After dinner, you went on upstairs to do some work before calling it a night.

It was another boring day of school for most, but for you, you were excited, no because of the homework and lectures but because you would be seeing myungsoo for the next 7 hours. You washed up and got ready before slipping on your specs, than you remembered about those contacts, as you went to your bag to search for your contacts, your phone rang.

“Did you get the lens!” it was a message from Seoyi of course. You gave a look before texting her back. “Wow such an early time to ask me, but yeah I did” you replied as you set your phone down on your dresser, before putting in the lens. You blink a few times to make sure it was all comfortable, you went to your window and look a far, making sure you could see well. When everything was checked and perfect you gave yourself a light pat on the bag before sitting down on the chair, starting on your make up. “Alright where do I start” you asked yourself, you took out a small piece of paper from the bag where the instructions were, “Ah, okay first, bb cream” you searched carefully and applied everything the way it is supposed to be. After finishing everything, you look at yourself once again in the mirror, you do look not bad, just like what Seoyi did yesterday. You brushed down your hair and pinned up your fringe before grabbing your bag and heading downstairs. “Morning!” you greeted everyone before settling down on the dining table, sensing someone in front of him, woohyun looked up and stared at you. “Is it just me or you look different today, where’s your specs, can you see?” he pointed two fingers up. You rolled your eyes at him, “Yes I do” you told him. “I bought contacts yesterday!” you open your eyes wide. “No wonder, ah now eat quickly” woohyun quickly became uninterested. You blew a raspberry at him before starting to eat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Please do comment down i love reading your comments!