Camp 6

A Thing Called Love

After preparing everything and having your breakfast, your class went to grab your backpack before settling in front of the trail, “As you all know, for this whole day, you would be having trail, everyone would get different mission in their own group, as this is dangerous, all of you would be in groups of 9, since your class have 45 people, now get into your groups and settle down” the instructor said. Of course infinite plus you and Seoyi became a group within seconds, of course Nada wanted to be grouped up with myungsoo but Seoyi snatched him away, leaving an angry Nada. After everyone was in their own group, the instructor gave each of you a mission, he also told all of you to be back by 6 as you all will be having a barbeque/ campfire before going back to school tomorrow.

“Alright, let’s see what our mission is,” sunggyu open up the mission card, there was an image of an area as well as another card, “Okay, your mission is to find a golden flower, make sure to find a blue flower, over there you can find a mission card leading you to the next clue.” Sunggyu reads, “Hey, I think the photo is going to lead us to where the blue flower will be” myungsoo looked the picture, everyone followed the instruction and went into the forest, to find the flower.

“Oh my, it’s so slippery in here be careful guys!” dongwoo said as he held onto a tree, pulling him up. “Yeah, be careful!” sungjong warned everyone, finally after a few minutes of walking and searching, you all finally found the same place as the photo is. “Look around guys!” sungyeol told everyone. “Found it!” sungjong shouted, “There’s a card here as well,” he continued. Everyone gathered around the younger one as he open the card, “If you are reading this, you must have found the flower, now continue walking in and find a purple pebble, as shown on the picture that will lead you to the next clue” everyone groan as they look at the road they were about to walk through, “OH MY” woohyun groan before starting to walk, “THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG” he shouted, making everyone laugh, “You’re getting old!” sungyeol joked, hearing that woohyun ran towards him, “YAH YAH YAH” he ran after sungyeol.

After finding the rock there was of course another clue everyone followed the clues slowly one by one, you were really tired by now, time passes so quickly, looking at your watch it was 2 already, “Guys have you ever thought what we are having for lunch?” you asks, everyone turn to you, “No we didn’t but come to think of it, what are we having?” hoya said, soon everyone reached another clue, “Hey there’s a bag on the paper!” dongwoo called out. “A BAG?!” sunggyu shouted, “IT MIGHT BE A BODY” he continued, everyone got worried and stood away from the bag, being the daredevil you are as well, you rolled your eyes at the guys before walking towards the bag, with Seoyi following behind, you open the bag to find some utensils as well as packets of curry and water as well as pre made rice and a burner. You chuckled as a thought came into your mind, you whispered to Seoyi your thought, the both of you exchange evil look before screaming, scaring the boys, some even jumped, “WH…WHAT IS IT?” sunggyu hid behind woohyun, “It’s our lunch!” the both of you said in unison, the boys relaxed down before realising that they had been tricked by the both of you, leaving the both of you laughing

“YAH IS IT THAT FUNNY!!” dongwoo shouted

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH” woohyun and sungyeol said at the same time leaving hoya, myungsoo and sungjong laughing, Soon all of you gathered and started to boil the curry, not long later, lunch was ready and everyone started to eat. “This is good!” Seoyi talked with full.

After eating everyone continued with the trail, “Another clue!” sungjong jumped in joy. “Open it!” woohyun told him.

“Congrats! If you’re reading this, this is your last clue…” he read. “Finally!” you shouted. Your legs were tired and sore,

“Ok, it’s somewhere here, search properly guys!” hoya told everyone. You listened at you look through the place thoroughly; suddenly something shiny caught your eyes. You reach your hands out and took the item out, it was the golden flower! “Hey here hey!” you jumped excitedly, but you didn’t notice the rock in front and as you jumped you trip on the rock and fell, almost, someone held your hand in the nick of time, “Ouch! Hey thanks” you felt your ankle, everyone ran to you, “Are you okay?!” someone asked, you look up to see, you were expecting hoya or your cousin, but it was non, it was myungsoo, he was holding onto your hand. “I…I’m fine” you look into his eyes, they were beautiful, you blushed as you tried to get up but failed to, “It seems like you sprain your ankle” hoya studied your ankle. “You should have be careful” woohyun said, You laugh slightly, “Hey but, I found it right?”

 “This won’t do, come-” hoya held out his hands, wanting to carry you, but someone else was faster, “Hyung, take her bag, let’s go, we need to get her leg treated.” Myungsoo said as he lifted you up. Your eyes widen in shock as you stare at Seoyi, who was winking at you. “I… thanks” you smiled at myungsoo. He look at you as he smile, “No worries”

With that, everyone headed back.