How you befriend hoya

A Thing Called Love

You then went upstairs and get ready to bath.

“Dinner in 15!” your aunt called out from downstairs, you just came out from your bath and boy do you feel fresh. You headed downstairs to see what was your aunt preparing as well as seeing if you can do anything to help. “Aunt!” you gave her a quick hug from behind, this might be awkward for some but you and your aunt were like mother and daughter, she would take real good care of you whenever you needed help or so. Your aunt chuckled at your sudden hug “What are you doing, is there anything I can help?” you look around, most of the dishes were already done. Stew, fried chicken, vegetables and not forgetting kimchi. “Yeah, help me bring those out” she pointed to the dishes. You nodded your head happily before slowly bringing each dish out.

“Yeobo I’m home!” your uncle called out from the door as he hung his coat on the clothes rack. “Ah, just in time, we can start dinner already.” She smiled at her husband as she brought the stew out. “Woohyun-ah, hurry down!” she called out. “Nehhhhhh” woohyun replied as he made his way downstairs. Not long after everyone was sitting at their respective places and you began your dinner. “So how was school Jaena?” your uncle asked, everyone was now looking at you, waiting for your answer. “It was fun, I met a lot of friend, well woohyun friend to be exact!” you said, smiling. Mr and Mrs Nam were glad to hear that, they smiled and nodded at your reply before continuing with other conversation.

Dinner was good and time passed so fast it was already time for bed. You went to wash up before packing your bag and headed to bed, you can’t deny, you were actually excited to go to school tomorrow.

Morning came in a blink of an eye and it was time to wake up, you squints your eyes open before stretching a bit and making your way to the washroom to wash up. You did the usual morning routine, head down for breakfast, getting rushed by woohyun, finally leaving the house and making your way to school.

Class started soon and you made your way to your seat beside hoya. “Morning!” you greeted him with a nice smile, hoya looked up at you and pulled his ear piece out from his ear, “Hi” is all he said before plugging his earpiece back into his ear.

You wiggled your mouth left and right, you wanted to be friends with hoya, I mean, and he seems like a nice guy right? “So, how was homework?” you curse yourself inside, how can you ask such a dumb question.  Hoya just look at you as he raise his brows, “Were you saying something?” he look at you, your eyes widen, didn’t he hear what you said, until you realise he had his ear piece in, “Ah nothing” you gave him a smile before turning back, quietly waiting for the teacher to come.

“Hey, do you know what the teacher wrote on the board?” hoya tapped you so suddenly. You look up at him before turning to the whiteboard, “Ah, I wrote it here, here you can borrow mine” you passed your notebook to him, giving him a smile. “Ah, really thanks” he bowed slightly before taking your book and jotting down the notes. You smiled to yourself as you look at him write, maybe this is the first step on being friends with someone. “Here thank you again” he gave him back to you, sending you a slight smile. “Oh you smiled” you said suddenly, quickly realising what you said, you immediately closed your mouth “What?” hoya asked as you shook your head vigorously. “It’s nothing just I’ve never seen you smile that’s all” you said, a little embarrassed. Hoya chuckled a bit, “Well, that’s because we just met and I don’t usually, you know, I don’t speak well with strangers” he scratch his head. You nodded “Ah, oh- Then lets introduce ourselves, Hi I’m Jaena!” you smiled at him, sticking out your hand. Hoya smiled before shaking your hand “And I’m howon or hoya” he said.

And that, everyone is the story of how Jaena befriend with howon or hoya you know.          

Class seemed to end quicker than usual today, maybe because you and hoya were not stop chattering about stuff that weren’t related to what the teacher was teaching, of course, the both of you had been called out by the teacher once or twice but that didn’t stop the both of you, and slowly, the friendship just gets better and better.