No need of the book

A Thing Called Love

“Wah myung-ie what’s with that chocolate box!” sungyeol jumped

“Another secret admirer?” dongwoo nudge sunggyu as the both of them started teasing the younger one.

“Does it have a card?” Woohyun look asks him, myungsoo shrugs his shoulder, “Nope”

“Open it open it!” Sungjong squeals.

Interested, hoya went towards them and found that the chocolate box myungsoo was holding looked awfully familiar. “Hey it’s my favourite chocolate!” hoya remembered. Myungsoo just smiled before opening the box of chocolate.

“Wah, give me one!” Sungjong tried to take a piece of chocolate but soon was stopped by myungsoo. He slaps his hand away, “Yah, it’s mine” myungsoo stuck out his tongue. You smile at how cute he looked, seeing you smile, Seoyi walks towards you, “Seems like he likes it” she wiggled her brows at you, you just smile before hitting her playfully. “Stop it!” Seoyi just laughed, “Number 2, done!” she smiled.

Seeing how she isn’t the one getting the attentions from the guys, Nada and her friends cleared their throat loudly, making everyone look at them, satisfied, they begin. “Want to have lunch together guys? My treat!” she suggested. Feeling their stomachs growling, the 7 boys agreed, hey it’s a free lunch anyways. Myungsoo and Hoya turn to you, “Want to join?” they said in unison. The 5 other guys nodded their heads, “Yeah join us” sunggyu told the both of you. Nada turns her head around and glared at you, of course making sure non of the guys saw it, you read her eyes, it seems as though if you go, she would make you miserable. Seoyi on the other hand didn’t bother to look at the girls, she almost raised her hands to agree on it but was soon stopped by you. You held her hand down as you gulped, “It’s okay, me and Seoyi are going somewhere else.” You smiled slightly before turning and walking away, leaving a happy Nada, “But-” sungjong and dongwoo said at the same time but soon stopped by Nada, “She doesn’t want to go, let’s not force her, let’s go!” she held onto myungsoo as she and her friends push the rest of the guys out, leaving a worried hoya.

“What was that!” Seoyi furrowed her brows at you, you shrugged your shoulders, “I don’t know either” you sighed, the both of you were currently walking out of school. “You could have used this chance to get myungsoo’s attention!” she widens her eyes at you. You didn’t reply her, Seoyi purse her lips, “It’s Nada huh”, you nodded your head, “You know you don’t need to care about her ”,“ I know but that face she gave, it was as though if I followed them, I would get killed You told her. Seoyi just laugh, “Hello, you got a cousin that is the kingka of the school, who would dare to do anything, besides if anything happens to you all 8 of us got your back, she assured you. You laugh at how silly she was before wrapping your arms around her giving her a hug, “Thanks” you tighten the hug. Seoyi smile as she hugs you back, “No worries”

“Hey woohyun don’t you think you have to worry a little about your cousin like why she didn’t follow us?” Hoya nudges woohyun who was busy eating. “Aigoo, don’t worry too much, she’s a grown up already she would know where to go and all, it’s ok!” he assured hoya. Hoya just rose his brows, his whole mind was all about you, whenever someone asks you out to eat, you would always agree, but not today. “Don’t worry bud!” woohyun comforted him, before continuing to eat.

“Hey look, ice cream lets go in!” Seoyi held onto your hand before pulling you in. “Hmm, what do you want?” she asks you, eyes fixed on the menu, you look up at the menu, “I guess I’m having vanilla smoothie, you told her before heading to the counter. “Wait for me! I want a double chocolate chip ice cream” she told you. You ordered from the cashier and took a seat.

“So, now” Seoyi settled down on the chair, she open up her bag and took out a book, not any book, but the book. “Why do you always take this book out at bad timings!” she asks her before shaking your head, “Miss, your vanilla smoothie and you double chocolate chip ice cream” the waitress smile at the both of you before going, you glare at Seoyi, “You’re lucky that she didn’t see that”. Seoyi just giggled, “Okay, number 3-”, “Wait, you know what” you pulled down the book, “I don’t think I need the book to help me, I want to do this by myself” you told her, Seoyi swore she saw fire in your eyes. “Wow, oh, really, you sure, number 3 seems interesting though, she flip through the pages, “Yeah, of course and I’m going to beat Nada” you told her.