Their reaction

A Thing Called Love

“Hi cousin” was the first thing woohyun said as you entered his room. You gave him a look as you take a seat over on his study chair, woohyun’s eyes didn’t leave you a bit, you cleared your throats plenty of times but he doesn’t seem to care. “What do you want” you spoke up. “How can you not tell me that you have a boyfriend!” he half scream, your eyes widen immediately as you ran up to him and shut his mouth. Woohyun struggled a little but failed to pull your hands “How do you know!” you ask him before looking at the door, making sure no one else heard it. Woohyun gave you an are-you-serious look as he pointed to his mouth that was being covered by you. Realising what he meant, you let go of your hand and raise both brows, asking him to talk. “Well infinite kind of have a WhatsApp group by ourselves and we talk there a lot like almost every single second, oh let me tell you this once when sungjong and sungyeol tal-” woohyun went out of point, “Back to what you were SUPPOSE to say” you especially strain on ‘suppose’. “Oh yes, well hoya told us” he ended just like that. Your mouth opens slightly, great now myungsoo will know. You shook off your thought, myungsoo is supposed to know right? “What were the boys’ reactions?” you ask, wanting to know how myungsoo reacted to that. “Well sunggyu spammed the whole group with how shock he was by commenting stupid stuff like ‘ohhhhhmmyyyyygaaawwwwwssssshhhhhh’, ‘arreee yoouuuu seeerrrrioousss’ and all you know what I mean and sungyeol just congrats him and was squealing literally, he sent voicemail to us of him squealing can you imagine that guy? Dongwoo acted like sungyeol but in more of a normal way, sungjong congrats hoya many many many times and well myungsoo just said wow” he told you, your heart drop when woohyun said about how myungsoo react, it really looks like he doesn’t care at all. But before you could even react, woohyun pulled you into a hug, “Ah, I’m happy for you, hoya is a good guy” he smiled as he said, “You’re all grown up already” he continued before letting go. You just smiled before looking at the clock on his watch it was already 10. You gave a fake laugh before smiling back, “Thanks, I’ll get going now, I still have to bath, it’s late already”, and woohyun pouted, he wanted to know more about you and hoya, “Why! How late could it be” he look at you, “Uhm, 10pm” you told him, woohyun’s eyes widen as he look at the clock, 10:02 to be exact, “Oh crap my homework!” he ran to the study table as he grab his bag and started on his homework, you laugh at his reaction, a real laugh, “Goodnight woohyun-ah” you said to him before closing the door, leaving a panic woohyun.

You lie flat on your bed as you thought of myungsoo’s reaction, why was he like that? Does he not like you? You sigh as you turn and hug your bolster, you close your eyes, and still hoping one day myungsoo will notice you.

  Another day came again and as usual you did whatever you needed to do that morning, you went downstairs and greeted your aunt and woohyun who was busy smirking at you. You gave him a bored look before you start to eat your breakfast, after breakfast, you and woohyun wore your own individual shoes before going out and making your way to school. “Finally, today is Friday” you crack your neck, woohyun just laugh, “More time to spend with hoya tomorrow is that right?” he teases you, you push him playfully but in a hard way making him hit a lamp post beside him, he whine in pain as he rub the sore area, “Just joking dude” he look at you with both eyes furrowed before stomping off, leaving you alone, like a child. You just laugh and shook your head before following him.

--

“CONGRATS JAENA YOU ARE ALL GROWN UP” was the first thing dongwoo said to you as you and woohyun walk into school, he pull you into a hug before letting go, as he wipe away his fake tear, you raise an eyebrow and can’t help but to laugh. Next was sungyeol, he came to you and carried you before spinning you around, “How can you get a boyfriend faster than me getting a girlfriend” he said as he place you down, you held your head as he let you down, regaining your posture. Slowly every one of the member came up to you and shook hands with you, gave you a hug or even patted your head as well as congratulating you for being with hoya, you just gave them a small smile, wait let me re-do, all members except myungsoo congratulated you.

With that you sigh again, when will myungsoo ever notice you?