Heartbreak

A Thing Called Love

“Myungsoo!” you shouted his name, myungsoo turn around to see you running towards him, he smile at you as he stop walking,

“Yeah?” he asks, once you were in front of him. You had your hands on your knees, you were trying to catch your breath, trust me, you didn’t even know why you ran, you must be looking really ugly now.

“Myungsoo, I have something I have to tell you” you look at him straight in the eye, you gulped, before continuing, not knowing what have gotten into you, “I like you very much” you confessed, “I’ve been in love with you for three years, I’ve done everything. Even changed myself in every way for you.” You took another breath, “I… I tried to get close to you and all, improved my studies, because of you. But now I know that, the thing I should have done a long time ago, is to tell you straight that, I love you” you confessed.

Myungsoo just look at you, not knowing what to say. “Oppa!” a voice sounded from behind myungsoo, the both of you turn to look, only to find Nada running to him, you sigh, what a great time, you’re only going to humiliate yourself. “Hi!” Nada gave him a kiss on the cheeks as she hugs him, then holding his hands, before turning to you, “What do you want?” she stared at you, “I…I” you couldn’t believe what you saw. “Nada and you?” you felt your heart break, “Since when?” you asks, you felt tears falling down your cheeks. Nada wanted to speak up but myungsoo stopped her, “Just a week ago” he said to you with sorrows in his eyes, “Nada and myungsoo are now together” you gave a fake smile as you wipe your tears away. “You two suit each other, I wish you happiness” you manage to congrats them through your cries, you turn to run away but Nada stuck out her foot, making you fall, “Nada why did you do that!” myungsoo shouted at her as he ran to help you up, but you stopped him, “I’m okay” you look up at him with tears in your eyes”, you stood up and walk away, “Jaena, are you alright?” myungsoo shouted as you walk away, you couldn’t speak, you gave him an okay sign, signalling that you were alright.

--

It was already dark once you were home, you went to take a bath, making sure your aunt and uncle couldn’t see your puffy eyes, you didn’t want them to worry. After that all of you had a wonderful meal, your aunt prepared a lot today to congrats you, she even bought the first plane ticket to shanghai tomorrow. After dinner, you head upstairs and pack your stuff; you were half excited and half nervous for the fight. You gave a sigh at the thought of myungsoo, you sniffed as you look at the picture the 9 of you took together at the camp site, you smile at how happy you all, you place it in your luggage, for the memory.

--

Myungsoo on the other hand was packing to stay in a dorm with the others to chase his music career, “Hi mom!” he hug her as he went to the fridge and grab a drink, “Hey how long are you going to keep those chocolates, I think it’s expired already” Mrs Kim asks her son as she took out a box of chocolates, myungsoo look at the box, it was the first ever gift you gave to him, how did he know that? Remember when you and Seoyi told the guys you were going to the washroom, myungsoo decided that he too needed to go to the washroom, but when he found out that you and Seoyi were not actually heading to the washroom he decided to follow you and that was when he found out, he didn’t wanted anyone to touch it, it was the first gift you gave him in another words. “Chocolates last long mum, I’ll bring that with me later when I’m leaving” he told his mum as he went up to his room.

He sigh as he look around his room, how much he would miss it, he had already finish packing everything he needed, he just needed to wait for the cab to arrive. He looks at his study corner for the last time, and then he remembered. He took out a book of what seemed like a diary, he smile at himself as he sat down before flipping through the pages one by one.