Walking you home

A Thing Called Love

“Morning!” hoya greeted you with a hug smile on his face, you return a smile back as you greeted him as well. “So I was thinking, you know how today there is some amusement park opening nearby? Want to go there together someday?” hoya scratches his head as you took a seat. You thought for a moment, you love the thought of going to the amusement park with someone and playing all the different kind of games together, you just love it, “Sure!” you smile at him. Hoya gave you a smile back as he continued, “Great!”  he told you, you just nodded before turning back, it’s the start of another 7 hours of school.

Finally it was recess time, everyone rush to the canteen so did you, Seoyi and infinite. ”Annyeong everyone!” a sudden Nada popped out of nowhere, you puff up your cheeks as you continued walking while the boys started to talking to her. Seoyi followed you as well; she didn’t understand why the guys like her so much. Hoya on the other hand, saw you walking away, he ran up to you and held onto your hand, so suddenly. You gasp in shock as you felt someone holding onto your hand, you turn around to see hoya smiling at you, you gave him a small smile as you held his hand back, could it be you are already starting to like him?

After school, hoya had after school activities with woohyun and sunggyu, sungyeol and Seoyi had to go home first and sungjong and dongwoo had questions to ask the teacher, sounds familiar? And all that was left was you and myungsoo. He took out his camera and look through his pictures as he took picture of the sun that was about to set. You sigh, he really don’t bother that you are in front? You clear your throat, making myungsoo turn towards you, “Oh, want to go home together? I’ll walk you home first” he manage to smile, you felt your heart melt. Isn’t he just so adorable? “Su… sure” you said to him, you felt yourself blush, myungsoo just laugh before the both of you walk off together.

“Oh congrats on your relationship with hoya” myungsoo suddenly said, you swore you heard his voice crack a little, you look up at him, he was looking at the sky, not at you, you just smile, “Thanks” was all you said to him, “I saw the both of you holding hands today” myungsoo faked a laugh, you blush thinking about it. “Yea…yeah, I didn’t know that would happen” you said to him. “Was that your first time holding a guy’s hand?” myungsoo suddenly asks. You thought for a moment, not even thinking why he was asking you such question, “Other than my dad, yeah, first time” you told him, myungsoo just nodded, he is random isn’t he. “How about you?” you ask him back. Myungsoo look at you, “Again other than my mum,” he laugh making you laugh as well, “There was this once a girl was about to fall after getting overly excited, I held onto her hand to pull her back, but immediately let go, I didn’t want anyone to think much about it” he smiled, thinking back. You just nodded your head, what a lucky girl. Myungsoo just smile looking at you,

Flashback

“Hey here hey!” you jumped excitedly, but you didn’t notice the rock in front and as you jumped you trip on the rock and fell, almost, someone held your hand in the nick of time, “Ouch! Hey thanks” you felt your ankle, everyone ran to you, “Are you okay?!” someone asked, you look up to see, you were expecting hoya or your cousin, but it was non, it was myungsoo, he was holding onto your hand.

End of flashback.

--

“Well here we are!” You said to myungsoo with a smile, you were happy that the both of you talked a lot during your way home. But you were sad because you weren’t able to spend more time with him. “Yeah, time sure pass quickly huh?” myungsoo chuckled, you smile as you started to walk into the house, “Bye then I’ll see you tomorrow” you wave to myungsoo, he waved back, “Bye” he said as he slowly turn back a few time, making sure you went into the house.