Diary

A Thing Called Love

ITALIC means flashback! 

----------------------------------

In there were tons of pictures of you he secretly took, from when you were blushing, to when you smiling. He smiled to himself as he slowly brushes the dust of the pictures, than sigh, realising that he won’t be seeing you again.

He flips to the next page, there shows a picture of a sunset, with a caption saying, “This is how the sky looks like on the first time where we had our interaction, it’s beautiful isn’t it” Myungsoo gave a small smile as he thought back to the very first time,

“The sun seems beautiful today” myungsoo looks up to the sky, this guy sure is random ain’t he? Hearing what he said, you yourself looked up to the sky, it sure is pretty, a little hint of purple pink around it, it’s not very usual to see it. Myungsoo search through his bag then and took out what seems to be a camera. He place it to his face as he look through the tiny hole, snapping a picture of the sun.

--

He continue to flip onto the next page revealing another picture of you he took, there you were smiling as you look at the sky, at the bottom it says, “You asks if I like to take pictures and I told you I like to take pictures of pretty things, I hope you realise now that you’re pretty to me”

“You like to take photographs?” you asks him, “It’s a hobby I guess, I like to take photo of pretty things.” He said, looking at the picture he just took. You nodded your head, “Cool” you told him as you played with your ear.

--

One by one each page there were different pictures with different captions,

--

A picture of you on the first day when you wore some make up to school and at the bottom it says, “I don’t know why you try, when you’re already so pretty”

“Is it just me, or Jaena, you look different” sungyeol pointed at you as he look you from head to toe. “Oh yeah, now that you say” sunggyu folded his arms.”

--

A picture of the chocolates you gave him, with it, it says, “Haha, you didn’t think I knew it was you? I still have it with me you know”

“Wah myung-ie what’s with that chocolate box!” sungyeol jumped

“Another secret admirer?” dongwoo nudge sunggyu as the both of them started teasing the younger one.

“Does it have a card?” Woohyun look asks him, myungsoo shrugs his shoulder, “Nope”

“Open it open it!” Sungjong squeals.

--

Myungsoo laughs he flip to the next page, there was a picture of his hands. With it, it says, “The hand which I held yours, it was the first time I held a girl’s hand you know?”

 “Hey here hey!” you jumped excitedly, but you didn’t notice the rock in front and as you jumped you trip on the rock and fell, almost, someone held your hand in the nick of time, “Ouch! Hey thanks” you felt your ankle, everyone ran to you, “Are you okay?!” someone asked, you look up to see, you were expecting hoya or your cousin, but it was non, it was myungsoo.

--

On the next page, there was a picture of a book, the “5 way to get a boy to like you” book to be exact and at the bottom it reads, “You don’t have to try, I just want you to know that you had succeeded all along.”

“Hey Jaena, let’s go change!” Seoyi called you from outside the door, you nodded as you left the book on top of your table before grabbing your clothes and running to Seoyi.

After changing the both of you went back to class to put your uniform back, you went into the class room to see myungsoo with his camera, near your table, as usual, he was looking at his camera as he smile.

--

The next page was special it had three pictures in it, the first picture shows a flower pot with no flowers in there, the next picture shows a flower pot with a small plant in there and the last flower pot shows a fully grown flower. Myungsoo smile again, remembering that time, “Do you know how hard it was to grow this? I hope you still have it with you” he reads the caption aloud.

Myungsoo smile at you before lifting his hands, revealing the item he was hiding at the back. It was a white rose. Here, for you” he gave the rose to you. You felt your heart stop, is myungsoo giving you a rose? “It’s from a friend of mine” he told you before walking away.

He remember his heart broke when he lied to you about the rose, it was from him, but he knew at the time that hoya likes you and he was the kind who always let his friends first, no matter how important the stuff is to him.

--

He flip to the next page, there was a picture of you and hoya holding hands, with it, it says, “I hope one day, I’ll be the one holding your hand” it reads.

Hoya on the other hand, saw you walking away, he ran up to you and held onto your hand, so suddenly. You gasp in shock as you felt someone holding onto your hand, you turn around to see hoya smiling at you, you gave him a small smile as you held his hand back,