Camp 2

A Thing Called Love

After lunch, it was time for your class to have some water activities, everyone change to their bathing suit of course. You decided to oversize wear a tee over your suit, you see no point in showing off your body, all you want to do is to have a great time, but unlike you or Seoyi who wore just like you, Nada and her friends came in a bikini suit. Of course the guys wore their bathing shorts without shirts leaving a lot of girls screaming. “Looking good oppa!” Nada wrap her arm around his. Myungsoo just smile before listening to the instructor. “Alright so there is a life vest there, each of you will take one of those and climb up the obstacle course at the end of there, you will have to jump into the water to end it, sounds fun?” he asks with a smile. Everyone cheered, even you, you love water activities. Hoya look with you with his hands behind his back, when he saw you smile, he smiled as well.

One by one each student did the obstacle. Nada and her friends on the other hand, didn’t played, they kept whining and whining non-stop like how they will break a nail and all. When it was your turn, you squeal as you start to climb up, with little steps you go through each obstacle without anyone’s help. Hoya smiled, you were different, you didn’t care about what others will think about you, you just wanted to have fun. You’re not afraid to break or nail or leave a scar. Little did you know someone else’s eyes were stuck on you as well.

After the whole day of having all the water activities like the obstacle course, and even waterskiing, you were all beat and tired, the instructor gave all of you an hour for bathing than it was time for dinner, dinner was pretty much the same, you and Seoyi talking about stupid stuff, Nada and her friends entertaining the guys and whining and all.

Soon it was time for bed, it was 10:30 in the night, everyone was preparing to go to bed, but you wasn’t tired, you went out to the grass patch near your tent and lied down, looking at the sky, it was especially beautiful today, there was many stars there. You took a deep breath before closing your eyes, feeling the wind that pass through.

Hoya on the other hand was on the way to the toilet to wash up, but something caught his eyes, he saw you, lying there alone on the grass patch, star gazing. He smile before walking towards you. “Is this place taken?” he asks, You open your eyes to see hoya standing beside you, you sat up immediately, “Nope” you smiled before lying down, hoya lied down next to you, “It’s beautiful isn’t it?” you asks him, eyes fixed on the sky. Hoya look at you, “Yeah, yeah it is.” The both of you just sat there, no one spoke, the both of you just enjoyed the night sky. “Hey look that looks like a bear!” you pointed at the stars. Hoya chuckled at your cuteness, “It sure does”, another 15 minutes pass, you yawned, hearing you yawn, hoya look at his watch it was already 11:03. “It’s 11 already, let’s get to bed.” Hoya tapped you, you blink and nodded in agreement, hoya help you up before the both of you walk back to the tents, “Aren’t you going back?” you asks hoya who was heading to the bathroom, “Got to wash up first” he smiled, you smiled at him, you were thankful that he was there to accompany you just now, no matter how much you wanted to accompany him, there was a strict rule that no guys or girls should be allowed anytime at the other gender’s toilet. “Thanks for just now” you ran towards him and gave him a hug, “I wish I could follow you but I can’t” you laughed. “Have a good night hoya…oppa” you broke the hug before running away, you were embarrassed yourself too. Hoya just froze on the spot, he didn’t know how to react, the only thing he knew was that he was slowly falling more and more in love with you. He felt his chest before smiling to himself, “Howon-ah! What took you so long!” a worried dongwoo came out from the tent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!! And special thanks to infiniteentop for the upvote!!