Camp 3

A Thing Called Love

“What’s with that happy look?” was the first question Seoyi asks you once you came into the tent. You immediately gave her a straight face, “What happy look?” you took out your blanket as well as a small pillow from your bag. “Well you came in all like this” Seoyi re-enacted you. “Nothing, it’s late already, why are you not sleeping?” you quickly change the topic before snuggling into your blanket slowly drifting into dreamland.

The sun rose in the early morning and it was already 7:00 in the morning, the instructors came to wake everyone up and slowly everyone woke up. You rubbed your eyes before squinting it open to see a wide awake Seoyi, “Morning sleepy head!” she greeted you with a bright smile, “Wow do you look so fresh, what time did you wake up?” you asks her before stretching a bit. “Well, maybe like at 4? Since someone kept snoring the whole night, I wasn’t even able to sleep! I think the nearby tents could even hear!” she pointed at you. You gasp, “Are you serious! I’m really sorry, I didn’t know it was that bad!” you apologised. Seoyi laughed till she fell onto her back, “What’s so funny! That was seriously embarrassing” you hit her playfully, Seoyi laughed harder but soon stopped, she wipe away the tears on her eyes, “I was kidding I slept real well, I just woke up too, I didn’t even know why you said I look fresh, so I decided to you know” she told you before laughing, you glared at her, “How could you” you pretended to cry. “Come on cry baby let’s go!” she took her essentials before pulling you out, it’s a great day!” she breath in the fresh air, you came out of the tent, you must admit, it was really a beautiful day!

After getting ready it was time for breakfast, jam and bread. “Urgh, what kind of breakfast is this!” was the first time Nada said before folding her arms, “Be grateful for what you have!” Seoyi told her strictly, leaving you laughing, “Sometimes I wonder how my brothers and his friends take her!” she whispered to you before spreading the jam on her bread, “This is good!” she took a bite of it before giving you two thumbs up.

It was kayaking day for your class today. “Everyone split into groups of 3!” the instructor hollered. Everyone started scattering around to find their friends and slowly paired into groups of 3, “Ah, Jaena come here” woohyun pulled your shirt over to him, you trip a little before getting back into your two feet. “Rude!” you pushed his hands away from you before fixing your shirt. Before woohyun could say something back, you cut him, “And who said that I would group up with you?” you stuck out your tongue at him. Woohyun pretended to get hurt before giving you a straight face, “You’re my baby cousin and if anything happens to you, I would be dead,” he told you strictly. “I’m fine with that,” you flip your hair at him before walking away only to be pulled back by woohyun, “You’re going nowhere missy” woohyun held onto your arm, you pouted, you wanted to group up with myungsoo since Seoyi can’t be grouped with you, she went on to group up with her brother, sungyeol and dongwoo. “I know let’s call” you look towards myungsoo’s direction, anyways groups of 3 right? But just nice you see Nada talking to myungsoo, you sighed before turning to hoya, “Hoya! Group up with us?” you asks, it’s not that you are using him as your second choice, but because woohyun and hoya were close and you were too, the ride wouldn’t be as awkward, hoya happily nodded his head. In the end, you woohyun and hoya were in a group, dongwoo sungyeol and Seoyi were in a group, myungsoo nada and sunggyu was in a group must to your dislike and sungjong was group up with one of Nada’s friend as well as a random guy in your class.

“Alright, now that it’s all done, let’s go!” the instructor told all of you, everyone got on the bus before heading off to a nearby river.

“Okay, now we will be teaching you how to use the paddle,” the instructor told you guys, everyone went on and grab a paddle before listening inventively to the instructions like what to do and what not. “Urgh, it’s so hot, why did I even come here!” Nada whined as she use one of her hands as shade to cover her eyes.