End of camp

A Thing Called Love

“Morning!” was the first thing you heard once you open your eyes, it was already morning which means today is the last day of camp, you were all going back today. You smile at the excited Seoyi before sitting up, “You slept really early yesterday, your leg, are you feeling better?” she asks, You look at your leg and thoughts of yesterday came up, you smiled, “Yeap, it is” you said to her, “Well then, let’s go and wash up” she stood up and helped you.

After breakfast, everyone went back to their tent and started to pack up and get ready to go back.

“Done packing?” Seoyi asks you, you smile and nodded, “Let’s go, lots of people are already gathering” Seoyi look out of the tent, she held onto your luggage, “It’s okay, I can carry it myself” you told her, but Seoyi refuses to let the bag go, “It’s okay, come on, your leg isn’t fine yet” she smiled at you before going out,

“I trust that you all had an enjoyable time during these 4 days of camp?” the person-in-charge ask your cohort, “YESS” everyone replied, the person-in-charge smile before continuing, “But it’s time to go, hope everyone enjoyed and we hope to see you again!” and like that, camp officially ended. Class by class, everyone slowly went up to their assigned bus and got ready to go off.

“Here, let me help you” you heard someone offering, you smile as you turn around to see hoya in behind you. He held out his hand before lifting you up into the bus. You smile at him before bowing a little, thankful for it.

The bus ride back to school is quiet, for you it might be, you and Seoyi slept all the way back.

After reaching back to school, everyone gathered their bag before bidding the teachers goodbye. Luckily for you, your uncle came to fetch you and woohyun back, the both of you bid your goodbyes to the rest of the other guys before going off.

“Wow, Jaena, what happen to your leg?” your uncle looked at your leg, before looking up at you. “I tripped, it’s nothing much actually” you smiled at your uncle before walking into the car with their help.

The ride home was quiet, your uncle was busy driving and woohyun was sleeping soundly beside you. You look outside the window as you thought about myungsoo, everything he have done for you; you smile at the thought of it. 

-----------------------------------------------------

This is the last part of the camp so this is a short chapter! sorry!