Irritating woohyun

A Thing Called Love

. You look towards the boys who was smiling and waving at you, waiting for your answers. You look back at Seoyi, “Okay.”

School was finally over and the 9 of you made your way to the nearby barbeque restaurant for lunch.

“How’s the first day of school little one” woohyun asked as he warp one arm around you giving you a smirk. You look at him in disgust and then pushed his hands away from you. “It’s fine” you stuck out your tongue at woohyun who was shock, “Yah yah, I’m your cousin how can you just push me away like that come here you!” woohyun chase after you, you jumped a bit as you gave a light scream before running around the guys, “Stop it, go away” you cried. “Ahhhh, please, help” you admit, you were a little scared, it’s just like playing catching and getting chased by the catcher, who likes that? You hid behind one of the guys without even caring who he is, all your thoughts were focusing on not getting caught by woohyun. “Sorry, just cover me for a while” you whispered. “It’s no use Jaena-ah I can see you” woohyun laughed “And stop molesting myungsoo” he laughed. Shocked you look up to see who you were holding on to, to your surprise it was myungsoo, you immediately let go of him and bowed. “Sorry!” you apologised, feeling embarrassed. Myungsoo look at you with eye wide. “It’s ok” is all he said before he gave you a smile and shove his hands into his pocket, walking away. You smiled slightly before bowing again.

After reaching to the store, the ahjumma there greeted all of you before bring the 9 of you to a table. There you sat in the middle of myungsoo and hoya, it wasn’t even your intention, you thought woohyun and Seoyi would sit beside you but they didn’t.  The food came not long later all of you being to eat. Being the food lover you are, your eyes glisten and you immediately dug into eating. One mouth full of rice, another mouth full of soup and another mouth full of the hanwoo.

Hoya and myungsoo look at you in shock but soon smile at themselves in seeing how much you enjoy eating.

After lunch everyone bid their goodbyes and you went home with woohyun.

“So how’s the guys?” woohyun suddenly asks. You look up at him, “Why do you ask?” you ask him. “Well, because you’re my cousin and they are my friends if you don’t like them, I’m going to be the middle person for the next 3 years!” he reasoned out, you giggled a little at your cousin’s cuteness. “And they said you seem nice too” he smiled at you. You felt warmth in your heart. “They are nice people I guess” you return the smile. Woohyun nodded back, “Glad to hear that I guess” he said and with that, the both of you made your way home.

“Mum I’m home!” woohyun said.

“Aunt we’re home!” you called out to your aunt. Your aunt’s head popped out from the kitchen, “Yeah” she replied. The both of you then went up to your individual room. You changed out of your school uniform before plopping down onto your bed; you decided to take a short nap, since you were really tired today. You slowly scrolled through your news feed on your phone before slowly drifting off to sleep.

“Wake up sleepy head, help me with this” someone nudged you. You slowly open your eyes, it was only 5:45, you stare at that familiar voice, “What do you want” you furrowed your brows. “Help me with this question, have you done your homework?” woohyun asked. “Nope” you replied before plopping back to bed, but soon to be stopped by woohyun here. “Come on wake up already” he pulled your hand. You glared at him, “Can’t a girl enjoy her beauty sleep” you groan. “No and what beauty, you look like a mess now” he told you. Shocked, you look into the mirror to see your hair all tangled up and different direction, you gave yourself a disgusted look before fixing your hair a little. “Alright” you rubbed your eyes before giving him another glare. “Hurry go and wash up, let’s do this homework together!” woohyun cheered as he push you into the washroom. You splash some water on your face to wake yourself up, before heading your room and grab your work and to the living room and start your work with Mr Woohyun here.

“Ah, alright let’s start!” woohyun clapped his hands. You rolled your eyes, still a little grumpy from your sleep. “Okay, teach me this please” woohyun pointed a question out, you were smarter than him, no offence, but your grades were always A s so woohyun would always ask you whenever he doesn’t know something. You begin to teach woohyun as well as finishing your own work and soon it was already 7and you were finally done. You crack your knuckles and turned your head a few times, creating some crack noises. You then went upstairs and get ready to bath.