Camp 5

A Thing Called Love

The both of you ended up sitting nearby the river, you sighed, “Why is he so innocent” you sighed looking up at the setting sky. Seoyi smile as she turn to you, “Isn’t that one of the reasons why you like him?” , you chuckled, “Well let’s get going we still have to kayak back”, Seoyi groan, “Thinking about it make my arms hurt” she pouted, as she wrap her hands around yours, not long later, everyone got into their own kayak with their own group and set off.

“I’m so tired, my arms are so sore” woohyun stopped paddling as he stretch his arms, making the kayak wobble left and right. “Yah, yah woohyun stop, we’re going to capsize!” you shouted at him, making nearby students staring at you. Woohyun laughed, he really enjoys teasing you, he continued stretching his arms and the kayak wobble even harder. “Woohyun ah I’m serious!” you stop paddling and tried to balance the boat. “Hyung, hyung it’s getting shakier!” hoya suddenly said, noticing it, woohyun tried to stop but his sudden action made him slip and he fell into the water. Hearing someone slip and fall, you turn around to see your cousin in the water, you couldn’t help but laugh, seeing you laugh hoya turn around to see woohyun in the water he laughed too, you hit the water, your stomach was hurting badly from laughing of course.

“Guys help me” woohyun cried, you wipe the tears that threaten to fallen and slowly relaxed down, “Oh my gosh, best day of my life” you laughed again. “Hyung you okay?” someone asked. You turn to see myungsoo and sunggyu looking at woohyun, woohyun gave them a thumb up, you stop laughing an gave a serious face after seeing Nada’s proud face, of course hoya saw you, “What’s wrong?” he asks with furrowed brows. You turn to look at him before giving him a slight smile, “Yeah I’m fine, just my mouth a bit sore from laughing” you lied.

After a long day of kayaking, everyone went back to the camp site, you slept through you way back, you were really tired and your arms were really sore, “Wakey wakey sleepyhead” someone tapped your shoulder, you slowly open your eyes to see Seoyi waking you up, “We’re here already, she pointed outside the window, soon everyone got off the bus and headed for dinner, you were all so hungry. You manage to grab a larger portion of food, you smile at the amount of food you had on your plate before you start digging in, hoya smiled as he look at you, “That hungry?” he laughed, you look up and you blushed a little, before nodding your head, hoya smiled to himself again as he look at you chomping down your food, you were special, other girls would want face and eat lesser in front of the guys and after a few mouthful, they would complain how full they were, you don’t even understand why.

After dinner it bathing time, you took a really good shower although it was a cold shower, it was dark already, Seoyi and you headed back into the tent. “Hey lets go see stars!” you smiled at her, Seoyi look at the time on her watch, “No, it’s 10:30 already, we should be sleeping, we have to wake up at 6:30 in the morning for the forest trail which will last all day” she pretended to cry at the thought of walking all day and doing missions. You just laugh, “Alright alright” before lying down and start going to sleep.

-------------

You woke up from a beam of sunlight that passed your went, you squint your eyes open before looking at seoyi’s watch, it was 6, it was the time when the sun is rising, you stretched before rubbing your eyes, than waking Seoyi up, as you were about to tap her, only to see her reading her book, “Woah, why did you wake up so early?” you asks her, “I just woke up, I was thinking if I should wake you up but I saw you sleeping so soundly, who knew you woke up a few moments later.” She said. You smiled at such a friend you have, “Alrighty than, let’s go prepare now!” you went out of the tent and smiled, it’s such a beautiful day. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg i think i am boring you guys with all the camping parts, i am so sorry!