Confessing?

A Thing Called Love

Lots had pass by these weeks, trust me.

Firstly, the break up with hoya, ever since the breakup, the both of you hardly utter a single word to one another, the guys found it weird and soon found out that the both of you were over, they soon also found out the reason why and some of them didn’t speak to you, they found that you were using him and they found you were unreasonable, but deep down inside they still care for you, your cousin on the other hand, was very disappointed in you, he didn’t speak much to you as well, although the both of you were cousins,  hoya was his best of friend, it’s not that he chose hoya over you, he just thought that maybe you knew how much hoya loved and care about you, maybe you didn’t realise that. Seoyi on the other hand was shock but slowly understood how you felt, she still talks to you and all, but the mood was never the same.

Secondly, words around had been talking about how hoya wasn’t the active self he was a few months ago, Nada, who knew what happened from myungsoo said around that it was your fault, and so everyone hated you for that, fangirls scold you, sometimes even hit you whenever no one was around, you came home with bruises sometimes but always had an excuse to cover them up, all the people that you thought were your friends eventually left you, except Seoyi and some of the guys.

Thirdly, you became lonely, the guys hardly talk to you or hung out with you because of their so called bro code, but you understand. You had lunch alone, you walk home alone, you had your group work alone, almost everything, it’s like you became use to it already, sometimes, whenever you couldn’t take it anymore, you would hide yourself in the toilet and cry. Hoya still, on the other hand, cares about you.

Fourth, Woohyun and Seoyi became a pair, it happened not long ago when woohyun confessed his feelings to her, his planned was to ask the guys to help him, each of them would hold a card, ‘WILL, YOU, BE, MY, GIRLFRIEND, ?’ while he brought her to the rooftop garden one day telling her that something happened to her brother up there but of course it was all a lie, Seoyi called you up that night telling you how happy and shock she was, she never thought the person you like would never like you back, how lucky.

Fifth, you heard from Seoyi that myungsoo was to leave to some entertainment after finals for some music career that he had been chasing for quite some time. You felt happy for him, since he was finally doing something he liked.

Lastly, you had been working hard alone to earn the chance to go shanghai to meet your parents, you burn midnight oil just to do extra works, you would visit the library to borrow some books you needed that would help you in that particular subject.

Lots of things happened huh?

 “Alright, you may begin” your teacher told the whole class, paper flipping was heard around the whole class, finals officially began, you took another deep breath before reading the first question and answering them immediately.

--

Cries and smiles of both happiness and sadness were sounded along the whole hallway, the scores for finals were out, how long has it been, you don’t know but you were really nervous to see what position you were in, you could hear your heart thump as you slowly walk towards the boars, filled with scores and students name.

“Park Jaena, Park Jaena” you muttered your own name as you searched for your name through your class list, your fingers slowly move up and up and it finally stop, you found your name.

You squeal in shock as you widen your eyes, 

, “Sec…Second!” you said to yourself, you were speechless, “Congrats Jaena!” someone hug you from the back, you jumped a little as your turn around, it was none other than Seoyi. “You can finally go shanghai and meet your parents after like, 3 years” she congratulate you, you thanked her as you called your aunt telling her about the good news, “Great job Jaena! I’m so proud of you, I’ll call your parents for your flight tomorrow to shanghai, ooo I got to go and buy some groceries, we have to celebrate this!” she said to you, you could feel her smile, flight to shanghai tomorrow huh? You smile but then gave a slight sigh, you look to your left where the guys were, you look at myungsoo, and could you may be at least tell him how you felt before you go? Seoyi turn to see where you were looking, of course it was myungsoo, “Have you ever thought about at least telling him how you felt?” she asks you, as she slung her arms around you, “He seem to care about you, you know, he asks woohyun and me about you sometimes” she said, looking at him, you look at her with both eyes widen, “Really?!” you asks as she nodded your head, “Hey, he is leaving now, why not use this time to tell him!” she pushes you, you turn around to look at her, not knowing what to do, Seoyi gesture you to follow and tell him how you felt, you thought for a moment, maybe you would. Without a second thought, you ran and chase after him.