Physical Education

A Thing Called Love

It was physical education now, as usual everyone headed to the washroom to change out. After changing all of you went on to meet up with your teacher.

“Okay, today since it is the first physical education lesson, I will let all of you play any game by yourself, but the thing is girls must be with girls and guys are with guys. Simple as that” he said before dismissing everyone.

You and Seoyi headed on to meet up with the other girls to discuss about what to play. “Okay girls, now what do you all want to play?” Nada asks as she look at you walking towards them, she gave an evil smile before twirling her hair, “I know, let’s play monkey” she said before looking at you. “You!” she pointed at you. “You be the monkey” she smirked. You and Seoyi were speechless, both of you don’t even know what was going on. Knowing what is happening, nada’s friends played along. “Yeah you Jaena” one of them said, without asking for your permission to do so, they left and told the teacher on what they wanted. Soon later, Nada came back with a ball in her hand, “Let’s start, form a circle everyone!” she command as the other girls scattered to form a circle. “Yah Jaena, stand in the middle!” Nada commanded you. You were about to say something when Seoyi stepped out, “We didn’t agree on that and who said Jaena was going to be the monkey, why don’t you become it instead” she furrows her brows at her, “So? Who cares, and I said so, so keep your mouth shut” she rolls her eyes at Seoyi before going away. Nada pushed pass you as she made her way from Seoyi. You whine softly in pain before making your way towards Seoyi, “It’s okay” you gave her a slight smile before walking away.

The game start and everyone begin passing the ball around without trying to let you catch it. Nada and her friends smirk at one another before telling the other girls to pass the ball to them, Nada, being the leader of the group, took the ball first. “Hey! The ball is here loser!” she shouted at you and as you turn around Nada threw the ball directly at you. Your eyes widen in shock as you tried to duck but it was too late, the ball hit your stomach and you fell onto the floor with a loud thump, Nada and her friends laugh at you as the other girls gasp in shock, you felt a sharp pain in your elbow area and turn to look at it, it was bleeding, you must have scratch yourself while falling down, you blow on the injured area as Seoyi ran towards you, “You okay? Oh no this looks serious, let me tell the teacher” she looks at you, with both eyes furrowed. As Seoyi was about to get up and call the teacher, you held her down, “It’s nothing, it’s just a small cut, don’t worry!” you manage to give her a small smile. Angry, Seoyi turn around and glared at nada and her friends who were busy laughing and being proud of what they did, “What is wrong with you all? Do you need a brain check or something? You just hurt someone and you’re laughing and feeling proud?!” she shouted at them, Nada turn around and face Seoyi with anger in her eyes, “WHAT?!” she shouted back, Seoyi just smirk before lifting you up and bringing you to the toilet knowing that she had already pissed nada off. “COME BACK HERE! WE’RE NOT DONE!” nada shouted once again before stomping her foot.

Infinite on the other hand along with the other guys heard the commotion but most of them didn’t bother as these kind of thing happens a lot in school and there is no way they can stop it. But hoya wasn’t those kind of guys, he turn to look at you who was blowing at your elbow as you and Seoyi made your way out of the hall, and an angry nada shouting on the other side, “Hyung catch!” Sungjong shouted to the older one who wasn’t concentrating on the game. “Oh sorry sungjong-ah play with the others would you, nature’s calling” hoya lied as he ran out of the hall, looking for you.

“Ah, JAENA, JAENA!” you turn around to see someone calling you only to find hoya running towards you and Seoyi, you smiled at him before hiding your elbow, you sure didn’t want another person to worry about this. “What brings you here?” you gave a fake laugh, “I heard some commotion just now, and are you okay? What happened?” hoya asked as he look at you from head to toe, making sure you are fine. You tuck your hand back even more before smiling at him, “Yeah, I’m fine, nothing happened” you smiled at him, not being able to hear all of these, Seoyi roll her eyes before forcing your injured hand to the front, not bothering if it hurts or not. “There, she’s not okay, and to make the whole story short, it’s all nada’s fault. You’re welcome” she said in a breath, you wince in pain as Seoyi pulled your hand to the front. Hoya on the other hand examines your injured hand as he took a deep breath, “This look serious” he breathes out. “Let’s get you cleaned up” he  said as he held onto your hand before walking you to the nurses office leaving Seoyi behind, “YOU’RE WELCOME” she said sarcastically, you and hoya turn around almost immediately before thanking her and then making your way to the nurse office.