Camp 1

A Thing Called Love

A week passed really quickly and it was camping day,

“Let’s go Jaena” woohyun called you from downstairs. “Alright, alright coming!” you told him as you pull your luggage down the stairs. “Let me help you” woohyun rushed up to help you who are struggling. “Thank you” you wipe away the sweats that are threatening to drip. “What’s in your bag, gold?” woohyun tugged it downstairs. You gave him a slight laugh, you skipped your way downstairs and head into your uncle’s car, since the both of you were caring heavy bags, your uncle decided to give the both of you a ride to your school, so the both of you won’t be so tired.

The car ride there was of course noisy thanks to woohyun who kept talking non-stop.  “And then sungyeol farted! In front of everyone!” he laughed hard, you just gave him a weird look, from the start you didn’t even understand what he was talking about, “Great story woohyun, here we are” you uncle ‘complimented’ him, you giggled before coming out of the car and get your stuff. “Thanks uncle, have a safe ride to work!” you told him. “You both have a save trip!” he waved before getting into the car and going off. “Morning guys!” you greeted all of them, funny how you and woohyun were always the last to reach school among the 9 of you guys. “Morning!” they all said in unison. “Are you excited for the camp?” dongwoo hung his arm around your shoulder. Your eyes widen at his sudden movement. “Yea, actually” you smiled at him as you relaxed down, although it has been a year and a half of friendship with them, you don’t talk much when you’re with them because you’re either stuck with Seoyi or dreaming about myungsoo. “Yah, let go of her, can’t you tell she’s awkward?” myungsoo sudden said out loud. You look at Seoyi with a face of disbelief, did he just. “What awkward? We’re already friends for a year and a half already!” dongwoo stuck out his tongue at the younger one.

“Okay everyone please gather at the hall for a briefing.” The teacher-in-charge told the students. Slowly, everyone started to gather at the hall. “Okay kids, since everyone know that for the next 4 days and 3 night next week, you all would be going to camp, we would be doing a lot of different kind of activity like kayaking, hiking, forest games and all. So be prepared, thank you” the person-in-charge said. Everyone clapped their hands and soon were headed to the bus by class. “Hi myungsoo oppa!” someone squeal, hearing that, you immediately knew who it was. “Hi Nada” he smiled at her, making her blush, she held his arm as she giggled before the both of them headed to the bus. You clench your fist and mentally punched her, you than laughed at that thought, “Are you okay?” Seoyi gave you a scared looked. “I’m fine, lets go!” you smiled at her before walking off. 

The ride to the camping site was noisy of course, everyone was chattering and squealing on how excited they are to go on this trip and of course Nada sat near myungsoo and the rest of the guys to flirt with them.

“Welcome to camp evergreen students!” the over-all in charge cheered. You got up from the bus and pulled your heavy bag, “Let me help you” someone offered, you look up to see hoya smiling at you, “Thank you” you smiled, he just nodded his head, unlike woohyun he held your bag without any complain, you look at his back as you smiled to yourself, what did you do to deserve such a great friend.

The camper then allowed you all to choose whoever you are going to sleep with in the tent. In the end, you shared a tent with Seoyi of course, hoya shared a tent with dongwoo, myungsoo with sungjong and woohyun with sunggyu and sungyeol. After settling down everything in place, it was time for lunch. “Remember to grab you lunch bags!” the over-all in charge hollered to all of the students. After everyone settled in the canteen, each classes queue up for their food and sat down to eat. “Eww what kind of food is this, how can someone serve this!” Nada started to complain and pout to act cute in front of myungsoo, of course she would use whatever excuse she could to sit beside him. You wanted to scream at her, but she counted to 5. Breathe jaena. Seoyi nudges you “So, what’s your plan to you know get myungsoo?” she whispered. You sigh as you look at the two, “I really don’t know” you sigh again.