The break up

A Thing Called Love

The way back to your house was quiet, the both of you didn’t utter a single word. As the both of you reach the front of your aunt house, you spoke up, “Hoya?” you look down, making sure you weren’t looking at him, “Ye…yeah?” hoya stuttered, he thought that the kiss just now created the awkwardness  between the both of you. “Let’s break up” you said, feeling a tear threatening to fall out of your eyes. “Wh…what?!” Hoya’s eyes widen in shock, he love yo, a lot. “I said let’s-” you were interrupted, “Why?” hoya asks. You sniffed, “To tell you the truth, I didn’t actually like you” you said, as you look up, managing to look at him in the eye. “But”, “I’m like the worst person you will ever know, I don’t even know why I did this” you cried, thinking back on why you agreed on being his girlfriend, “I don’t get it, you’re not the worst, you’re smart, pretty, adorable, you’re everything”  hoya disagreed with you. “No I’m not howon, I’m not” you sniffed as more tears fall down your cheeks, “What do you mean?” hoya asks again. “I used you, get it, the person I really like is” you paused, you can’t possibly tell him who you liked, it would only hurt their friendship, maybe. “Like who?” hoya asks once again, he felt his heart break, he thought the both of you were serious about this relationship. “Someone” you answered, hoya didn’t know what to say anymore, he felt like his whole world just fell apart, you were his whole world and now it’s all gone. “I’m sorry howon, I’m really thankful for you” you gave hoya a hug, before walking away, you felt like an , you were an , hoya is such an amazing person, how could you do that to him. Hoya didn’t hug you back, he just froze there as he watches as you walk away, he didn’t know what to do anymore.

--

You cried the whole night, you didn’t know why you did that, but the kiss didn’t feel right, It just make you realise more that the person you really love is kim myungsoo. You felt so bad, it made you realise even more that you needed to work hard and meet up with your parents to forget all about this, you were always this kind of person, you would run away from your problems and you hated that about yourself.

--

Today marks the start of finals; you took a deep breath as the teacher tells the whole class the instructions on what to and not to do during the examination. Lots had pass by these weeks, trust me. 

-----------------------

this chapter is short, and i apologise for that, i'm speeding everything up to weeks and stuff and stuff and i apologise but to tell you all, the story is ending soon ! Is that good or bad, do comment!