Year 3

A Thing Called Love

Year 3

Finally another year has arrived. For you and the others, it was the last year of school, you were sad and happy. You’re happy because school is almost out and you’re sad because you won’t be seeing myungsoo as often anymore.

You rub your eyes as you got out of bed; it was another day of school, or the first week of school to be exact. You strolled to the bathroom and did your usual before heading to the dresser to do some light make-up, doing your make-up in the morning has been a thing for you already, it’s like something you need to do before you head out, but of course you were those kind of girl who did just a bit of your make up instead of caking it all over your face. Ever since your ‘transformation’ many guys became really interested in you, you had notes and presents given to you and sometimes some guys even offered to walk you home, but nonetheless, you weren’t interested in any of them, your eyes were fixed on myungsoo, but you don’t think his is on you.

You changed into your school uniform before grabbing your bag and heading downstairs to have your breakfast. “Morning!” you skipped your way downstairs. You aunt look at you before smiling, “You look beautiful” you smiled at you, you smiled back before thanking her for the compliment. “You’re earlier than me today is this real?” woohyun came downstairs as he pinched himself, you rolled your eyes at him, “Morning woohyun” you laughed, woohyun recently got a new spectacles, as he has no sense of fashion, he chose one that made him really look like some old professor, the guys laugh at him many times while they hung out and even joked saying that he look like the grandpa of the group but woohyun still thought he looked fine. “Still laughing at my specs? Haven’t you all had enough?” he asks as he settles down on the chair, you munch on your toast before speaking up, “It doesn’t get old woohyun” you laugh before continuing your breakfast. “Ysh you this little-” woohyun tried to strangle you but was stop by his mum, “Alright woohyun, but seriously who knew you would choose this kind of specs” she laughed making her son pout.

“Bye aunt, bye uncle!”, “Bye mum, bye dad!” woohyun and you said in unison as the both of you bid your aunt and uncle goodbye. You made your way to the bus stop and waiting for the bus, of course you see many new faces in your school uniform. “I wonder how our ju-” you were cut by woohyun, “How our juniors would be like” he completed your sentences, “Geez, why do you always said that, ever since last year till today” he look at you, you just roll your eyes before hitting him playfully, “Just curious” you stuck out a tongue at him before lining up to board the bus that just arrive, “Ouch!” woohyun rub the sore area before squinting his eyes at you.

The bus ride there was noisy, thanks to woohyun who kept talking non-stop, sometimes you wonder if he ever get tired of talking so much or will his throat get dry or something like that.

“Good morning guys!” you and woohyun greeted the others who was all waiting for the both of you, “Morning” the others replied in unison. You smile before heading towards Seoyi as usual, the both of you had lots of things to talk about, from last night’s show to the bands you like to boys you like.

Classes start soon after and all of you headed towards class, again, the guy’s popularity doesn’t seem to die down, instead it actually got bigger. Girls flirt with them, wave to them and even smile at them.

“Morning!” hoya greeted you, you smile back before greeting him, and the both of you chat about plenty of stuff and had fun instead of listening to the teacher’s lesson.

--------------------------------------

new cover! Do you like it? hehehehe, do comment!