Year 2

A Thing Called Love

Year 2

A year went pass so quickly and your fondness for myungsoo just gets bigger and bigger.

“Stop day dreaming and start eating.” Woohyun pushes your head lightly. The both of you were now preparing to go to school, the first day of a brand new day of school. “Ouch, okay I will,” you stuck out your tongue at him. “You currently still have 3 minutes and 22 seconds to eat” woohyun looked at his watch. You rolled your eyes, you remembered that the wish you made for your birthday last year was for woohyun not to be as annoying or talkative, it might work, but not so effectively. “Okay, stop rushing” you stuff the toast into your mouth. Your aunt just look at the both of you as she shakes her head, “Yeobo, hurry down to have your breakfast” she called out to her husband, maybe woohyun got inherited by his mum.

Finally after many minutes of rushing and nagging the both of you were now in the bus on the way to school. “Look at how messy my hair is thanks to you” you look through the reflection of the window as you said to woohyun. “If you would be faster, maybe I wouldn’t be like that” he smirks at you as he ruffled your hair. “I wonder If the juniors would be nice or not” you look at the amount of people in the bus half were filled with the people from your school and you could see a few new faces too. “Why do you care” woohyun gave you the look. You only blew a raspberry before plugging in your ear piece turning on to some songs.

Not long later, the both of you reached school and met up with the others. Still, woohyun and the guys popularity didn’t drop down, many girls waved and greeted them some even gave them a gift, so some reason of theirs. “Annyeong everyone” you greeted. “Annyeong” they all greeted back, you went and stood beside myungsoo, “Morning myungsoo oppa” you went and greeted him, giving him your best smile. “Oh, morning Jaena” myungsoo said as he looks up from his camera, giving you his best smile. You squealed inside and felt like a part of you went to heaven. Seeing all these Seoyi came up to you and cleared , “Pardon me, I’ll take her” she smiled at myungsoo as she pulled you away from her. “What” you immediately look at her with a straight face. “Hey relax, look what I found” she took a book out from her bag.

5 ways to get a boy to like you

“Wow why do you show me this” you ask almost immediately as you took the book from her hands and flip through the pages. “Well, myungsoo of course!” she smiled at you. “You sure this will work?” you raised a brow at her. “I guess so, but you will never know unless you try” she said as she took the book from you.

 “First, optimize your appearance” she reads before looking at you from head to toe, your skin tone were quite tanned due to your love for the outdoor, your specs covering your pretty eyes, the way you dressed were different from the other queenkas or girls in the school, your skirt was long your clothes were baggy . “We have to do something about that” she pointed at you. “Heyyy, what’s wrong with me” you pouted, before the bell rings.

School ended early that day as it was the day for the new students here in woolim high to choose their after school activity. Getting the permission from your aunt, you went to seoyi’s house for her so called makeover time.

“Ah come in, come in” she said as she opens the door to her house, you must admit, it’s really cozy. “Follow me” she smiled at you excitedly as she skipped her way to the second floor with you following behind.. “Alright, take a seat here” she tapped on the chair in her room as she went to her drawer and grab some stuff. “Let’s start” she smirks at you creepily, your lips parted a little as you see her taking some make up products from her drawer. Oh no.