Changing school

A Thing Called Love

“Dinner’s ready guys!” your aunt half- shouted from the kitchen. Hearing your aunt say that is like hearing bird chirping, it’s all good sound. Luckily, you have already packed everything from your luggage, hearing your stomach grumble; you patted your stomach and happily skip your way downstairs, accidentally bumping into woohyun, who just came out from the shower. “Ouch!”  You almost fell backwards.  “Yah! Be careful young one” woohyun held your hand, preventing you from falling. You blew a raspberry and glared and woohyun after stabling yourself. “And by the way, this hand of mine is precious, not many can touch it, you should be honoured” he joked, admiring his muscular hand. You gave him an are-you-serious look before flipping your hair at him and making your way downstairs.

“Thanks for the food!” you and woohyun said at the same time before digging in, the two elderlies only smile before they themselves start eating as well. Dinner was amazing; there were fried chicken, steamed fish, kimchi soup as well as deokboki. After dinner, you helped out to wash the dishes as well as preparing fruits for the family. All of you gathered together in the living room to watch some television shows as well as enjoying the fruits.

“Oh yah Jaena-ah, you do know you have school tomorrow right?” your uncle reminded you. Your eyes widen as you look up at him, “But school is so far away from here, am I supposes to wake up at 4:30 in the morning to prepare!?” you said, surprised. The family look at one another and can’t help but laugh.  “Of course not” your uncle started, you heave a sigh of relief but soon your eyes widen once again, “What do you mean by that” you asked. “Well, you’ll be changing your school of course,” he continued. “To?” you asked again. “Woollim high of course, same as woohyun!” he ended, pointing to woohyun who was giving you his aegyo. You cringed a bit before turning back to your uncle. “But it is half way of school year, can I join like next year?” you gave him your best puppy eyes. “No Jaena-ah and it’s not my idea for this. It’s your dad” he told you. You couldn’t help but to sigh a little, “Okay then, but I don’t have a bag! Or books, or anything!” you told him. “Don’t worry; we’ve already prepared everything for you. Give this to the principal tomorrow and she’ll pass you your clothes, locker keys and all” he assured you, “And we already bought you a new bag for you already” he passed you a letter as well as a new mcm bag they bought for you. 

“Waa! Thank you!” you thanked them. “It’s late already, woohyun-ah have you done your homework yet?” your aunt asked, “Go and wash up and have an early night alright?” she told the both of you before getting up from the sofa followed by your uncle. “Hey, race you upstairs!” woohyun smirked as he nudge you, feeling competitive, you gave him an evil smile, “You’re on” you said, “Ok, 1…2…3!” he said and the both of you started to run to the stairs. “Of course woohyun athlete skills were way better than you he was in the front, you didn’t wanted to lose so you pick up the speed and once you reach near him, you pull his shirt making him trip back and you gaining first place, you stuck out your tongue at him and continued to run “Last one up is a rotten egg!” you told him before making your way up to the second floor, “Yah you cheated!” woohyun growled before picking up his pace leaving you laughing.

“Rotten egg!” you started

“Cheater”

“Rotten egg”

“Cheater”

“Rotten egg”

“Cheater”

“Rot- Ow!” you rubbed your forehead after woohyun flicked your forehead and ran away. You furrowed your brows before making your way to your room, to get your clothes for showering.

After showering it was already 10 30, you decided to go online in your phone for a while before packing your stuff for school tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, i know it's nothing much now, but i still hope you would still continue to read and comment as well as subscribe to this story! 

i would love to read them, thanks!

continue supporting too :)

celinepark*