paper passing

A Thing Called Love

you shook your head at your cousin, not having an idea on what to do with him.

It was another boring day of school today and of course you on the other hand were happy, you could see myungsoo!

“Hey guys!” you waved to them as you stood beside Seoyi, everyone greeted you back before chatting among themselves mostly about the new girl, Nada. You cringe at the sound of her name whenever the guys talk about her, you look at myungsoo and see how he too was also talking about that girl. You sighed before turning towards Seoyi, you gave you a light pat on the back, “Don’t worry, we got the book!” she comforted you, “Did you buy anything?” she asks you as you nodded. “Great, What did you get?” she asks you. “You told me to get chocolates, and I did.” You smile at her. Seoyi gave you two thumbs up, “Ok, so here’s the plan”

It was break time now and as usual the 9 of you made your way to the canteen. “AH!” Seoyi suddenly shouted, making the 7 guys jump, “Yah, you don’t have to shout” sunggyu told her before rubbing his chest, Seoyi smiled slightly at him before feeling her stomach, “I NEED TOLIET, JAENA COME WITH ME, BYE GUYS, MEET YOU IN THE CANTEEN” she said loudly before holding your hand and running into the toilet. “Like brother like sister” Dongwoo shook his head as sungyeol eyes widen, “Hey what do you mean by that, I’m not like that, what, hyung stop, hyung!” sungyeol whine all the way to the canteen, leaving the other boys speechless.

Seoyi and you peak out of the girl toilet to make sure there was no sign of anyone. “Okay, coast is clear” Seoyi whispered to you as the both of you made your way of the toilet, “Now let’s hurry and get this done with!” Seoyi held onto your hand before running to the classroom.

“Alright, so I’ll be on look out and you put the chocolates on the table okay” Seoyi told you before you nodded your head, you search into your bag before taking out the chocolate and placing it nicely into myungsoo’s bag. “Done, let’s go!” you walk towards Seoyi as the both of you headed out of the class, “We’re such geniuses” Seoyi clapped her hands with yours before skipping her way to the canteen.

You halt almost immediately once you spotted the guys, seeing you stop, Seoyi raise her brows before turning towards the direction you were looking. There the guys were chatting and laughing happily with Nada and her friends. Nada was sitting beside myungsoo as she and he were looking like they had a great time chatting with one another. You manage to smile a bit before turning to Seoyi, “let’s get our food.” Seoyi felt sorry for you but at the same time she was mad, mad at nada. She swore she saw tears threatening to come out from your eyes, you were in love with myungsoo and you were serious about it.

“Can we like, not sit with them, I’m afraid all my food would come back up if I sit with them” you ask Seoyi, Seoyi could only chuckle at what you said before the both of you went and find a place to sit.

Hoya on the other hand was of course not interested with any of the girls, he left a seat beside him for you but one of those girls took it, he look around the cafeteria to search for you but no luck, he could only sigh before popping another piece of kimbap into his mouth.

 It was English now and you weren’t focusing on it at all, you were still sad about what happened just now and more over mad at how the rest of infinite went on with the flow of the girls flirting with them, but you can’t blame them as well, the girls were all over them.

Hoya turns to you who was blanked out beside him, he studied you, the way you tilted your head with your brows furrowed, your pencil in your hand tapping away on your paper, sure you had something in mind. He tore a piece of paper from the note pad, ARE YOU OKAY?  he wrote in there before passing the paper to you, seeing you not knowing that he passed you the paper, he slightly nudge you, “Hmm?” you turn to him, hoya just pointed at the paper in front of you before turning back to the teacher.

You open the paper to read the question hoya was asking you. YEAH. You added a full stop in the answer and return it back to hoya. Hoya opened up to see what you wrote and not long later the both of you started the letter passing.