Valentine's day 2

A Thing Called Love

As you reach your classroom, your table was filled with gifts, you puff up your cheeks as you see not only yours but the whole infinite and even Seoyi herself had some gifts, you thought again, the gifts might be for hoya but there wasn’t enough space on his table so the girls might use your table to use to put his gifts as usual for the past 2 years. Everyone took their own seats, hoya greeted you with a smile and so did you, you smile as you gave him your homemade cupcake, he gasp and thanked you, “You seriously did this? Aare you sure you didn’t buy this?” he took a bite of the cupcake, you hit his arms playfully before laughing, “Swear” you put up three fingers, “Oh and take your gifts, pfft why do you get so many gifts” you furrow your brows as you grab the other cupcakes and giving it to the others. One by one, each of the guys and Seoyi thanked  you and were amazed by your skills, myungsoo smile at you as he took the box from you, you swore that your hands touched his slightly before as he took the box, you died a little inside. You smile as you walk back to your seat, seems like your teacher is taking longer than usual to arrive. “Jaena-ah” hoya called you as he took a look at the gifts on your table, “These on your table are all for you” he look at the other presents. You widen your eyes as you took a seat, “Are you serious? You must be joking” you said to him as hoya shook his head, “Nope, take a look yourself.” He said to you as his place the rest of his gifts on his table on the floor. You look through the gifts, hoping that at least one was from myungsoo, but sadly it wasn’t, you sigh as you slowly place your gifts on the floor, it’s not that you’re not happy or wasn’t interested in the gifts, you were glad you even got these but it’s just you thought at least maybe there was one from myungsoo, but no. Hoya looks at you as you sigh, “What’s with that reaction, don’t like receiving gifts?” he asks, looking at you. You shook your head; “Nope, I’m glad” you smile at him. Hoya raise one brow, “Are you sure?” he asks again and again you nodded, “Don’t worry” you smile before patting his shoulder, assuring him.

“Morning class, Happy love day now take out your textbook and flip to page 109, and sorry for being late today” your teacher came in almost immediately after you finish your chat with hoya, and with that class starts.

First period ended and you made your way to your second class with hoya woohyun and sungyeol. “Guys, look at me” sungyeol said as he stood in front of you all, while walking backwards. Everyone, including you, look at sungyeol from head to toe, “Stop blocking the way” woohyun pushes him playfully. Sungyeol just pout as he stood still, not following the rest of you. Realising that, you turn around to find sungyeol still pouting in a distance, “Come on, we’re going to be late oppa” you called him as you did a motion to ask him to come over, “Gosh this guy” hoya whispers, “Yah, you’ve gotten tanner alright now can we go?” hoya shouted. Sungyeol smile before running towards you all, “Yay!” sungyeol cheered as you laugh you then turn to hoya with both eyes raised, “What?” hoya look back at you, “How did you know?” you ask him, Hoya look at sungyeol, “He has been telling and asking everyone that, he loves his tan colour, a lot” hoya said to you as you laugh at how cute he is before continuing your way to class.

Classes finally ended, everyone packed their stuff including you, you manage to ask for some bags to put your gifts in from the canteen vendors, you stuff the bags with the gifts you had. As you were packing something fell out of the gifts, it was a letter. You bend down and took the letter before opening it.

“Dear Jaena,

This is awkward, how do I start this.

This might sound stupid but whenever I see you, my heart stops for a while and whenever you smile, I felt my heart melt; I know I might be just another guy, as I’m writing you this, I see lots of guys giving you gifts from a far. Would you just maybe meet me at the rooftop garden tomorrow after school? I’ll be waiting; I hope to see you there.

Someone.”