Zelo

Bird Out Of Its Cage

Chapter 8 

(Zelo's POV)

 

What did I just do? Did I just kissed her? I looked at her who was speechless to my action. She stood. I thought she was about to slap me or something but she just walked slowly and told me, "lets go back." I didn't expect that she would take that naturally. I nodded as an agreement. When we were about to go inside the dorm, we heard, "AAH! Look at what you did?!" It was Youngjae.

I walked quickly to the other side of the building along with Ahra. I saw Youngjae hyung and Hyemi were glaring at each other. "What happened?" I asked them. They both looked at us.

"Ah! Omma! Can you scold this unresponsible, uncaring, blindfolded, naughty, messy-looking, toe-crusher, evil, devil, angry-looking monster man!?"

Wow.. that was an incredible long nickname that Hyemi gave to Youngjae hyung! I'm impressed!

I turned to look at Ahra beside me. She crossed her arms, looking quite serious. "Okay. What did you do, unresponsible, uhh uncaring, naughty.. looking monster man?!"

I laughed to how silly she was, trying to remember the nickname given by Hyemi. I didn't want to offend her, so I bit my lip trying to hold my laughter. "What did I do?! I didn't do anything! She splashed her drink on me! LOOK!" Youngjae hyung stated, angrily. He showed the stain on his shirt. "Ah, I didn't notice that. I think the colour really suits your shirt really well," I spoke.

Youngjae hyung looked at me seriously. I shut my mouth quickly. "Is that true, Hyemi?" Ahra asked Hyemi this time. How cute she was.. she is really like a mother to Hyemi. Hyemi frowned and answered, "yes, it is true but I didn't notice that I splashed the drink on him because I was rubbing my foot that he accidentally stepped on!" Hyemi glared at Youngjae hyung.

Ahra smiled and looked at him, "are we clear now?" He didn't want to face Hyemi but he apologized to her, "I'm sorry." I was surprised that Youngjae hyung for the first time lost to a girl. Hyemi smiled and replied, "I'm sorry too." "That's good. Problem solved," I said. Ahra smiled feeling satisfied. We walked back together leaving the both of them.

While we were walking slowly, I apologized to what happened, "I'm sorry I kissed you." She smiled and told me, "it's okay. You have done a lot for me, after all." We went back to our rooms. I jumped onto my bed and looked at my phone. I began to messaged her. I smiled. 

 

I'm in love, aren't I? She's just so cute. Her angry, serious self is really cute! 

 

 

*Note: actually.. I was about to combine Zelo's POV with Ahra's but because Ahra's story has already reached its limit. (my aim is to put not less than 700 words and not more than 800 words to each chapters). So I put this one on another new chapter.