Sohyun

Bird Out Of Its Cage

Chapter 31

(Sohyun’s POV)

 

What just happened? Ahra passed us with cold words, crying. I turned at Yuna and she was also confused, absent-minded not knowing why. I was worried. Worried about my dear crying friend that was used to be smiling all the time, telling jokes and made every one of us smile.

As I was looking at Yuna, I noticed two similar figures coming towards us. It was Yongguk and Zelo with doleful faces. I knew that they might be the reason to why Ahra was crying.

“Okay… what did you guys do to Ahra?!”

I raged walking towards them with a scowl face. I didn’t care whatever they were thinking about me, I just want an honest answer from both of them.

Their mouths kept shut. Their eyes were looking sideways.

“Speak up!”

Why won’t they tell me? I was annoyed by their quietness. It was as if they can’t speak, their voices are gone. What the heck is their problem?!

They still won’t answer me and this made me angrier.

Yuna planted her hand on my shoulder asking me to slow down.

“Please, guys. Just… don’t make it harder for especially Ahra,” she told them, gently. They looked at Yuna, still keeping their lips shut.

“Why are you two like this? What did you do to Ahra that she cried, running away from something? I know that it was because of you two,” I tried to convince them to talk about it but they just won’t.

 

Ahra had a hard life; I want Ahra to forget her problems and just continue her life, not wanting to add more glitch in it.

I sighed and turned away, leaving them without turning back.

Unbelievable.

 

Yuna called for me but I ignored her. I had my hands holding my head. My head ached and it hurts.

Jimin and Ahra fighting.

Ahra’s crying.

Zelo and Yongguk not spilling.

 

All I could think is that poor Ahra… she had to deal all of this and plus about her stepmother. I should say that… it has been 2 months after that incident when her mother was caught abusing Ahra. Her only family left is that woman.

“Only family left…” I shake that thought away with my eyes squeezed.

 

BUMP! I fell on my . “OW!”

“Sohyun?” It’s Sehun’s voice! I tilted my head wanting to see him. He handed his hand helping me stand on my feet once again.

“I’m really sorry. Are you okay?”

What?! My heart was beating fast as I look at his handsome face. I let go of his hand and then walks away fast.

“I-I need to go!” After I said that, I ran away leaving him clueless. I don’t know why I was embarrassed but I just couldn’t let him see my red flushed face.

 

I’m sorry! I’m really sorry! 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a/n: Again.. a short story! Hey, don't blame me, my friend was being impatient that I didn't know what else to add in this chapter. Oh well~~ I'm going to update another chapter today for readers' sake! LOL

And here's another special HI for my dear beautiful you!!

     

Kim Shin Yeong as Lee Ahra ~~