Hyemi

Bird Out Of Its Cage

Chapter 14

(Hyemi’s POV)

 

I was washing the dishes even though it was supposed to be Sohyunnie’s job! She was having fun texting with this so-called-someone, so I gave a hand to do it as her replacement. Jiminnie had flu and Minnie was taking care of her in her room, Ahra went to study with Zelo at the lounge, Hara went outside to eat with her other friends (probably her boyfriend) and Yunnie was with her phone just like Sohyunnie. Everyone was busy with their phones these past few days. Technology seems to make ourselves apart. They left me with house chores to do and I had to accept it because I’m the youngest. Sigh…

“Do you need help?” Gah! Himchan appeared beside me made me jumped. I almost forgot that the B.A.P was living at the dorm too. I looked at his smiley face and rejected his offer, “No, I’m almost done anyway.” I washed my hands and suddenly the dish soap slipped off from my hands. It flew onto the floor. I was about to pick it up and didn’t noticed that Himchan was about to pick it up too. Our hands accidentally touched each other and it felt like I was struck by lightning. I stood quickly and took a wet towel on the counter while Himchan puts the soap back to its place.

GAAH! The slippery spot where the soap fell made me slipped and fell. Not again! I closed my eyes, thinking how I really hate myself for being clumsy. I fell and I didn’t feel anything nor even pain! I opened my eyes and noticed that I fell on Himchan’s body.

I got up quickly and bowed at Himchan as I apologized, “sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!” How did this happen again?! Why does the universe hate me?! Himchan exclaimed his pain as he tried to stand. “I really hate myself!” I put my hands closing my face trying to hide my embarrassment. I peeked into the spaces between my fingers and saw Himchan rubbing his back.

 

“I think my bone just cracked!” I gasped and then pouted feeling annoyed when he told me that it was just a joke. “Aww, you’re too cute.” I widen my eyes feeling surprised to hear that from him as he quickly put his fingers on his lips. “Um, do you have any pain relievers?” He’s asking a clumsy person; of course I would have them! I have a small prepared medicine kit that I bring every day in my bag. I must be prepared for any clumsy actions of mine just like what happened before. I took him upstairs into my room. As we entered, I looked at him whose face was red. He noticed that I was looking at him and was making a questioned face. He looked at my hand that was holding his. I quickly let go of him, embarrassed by my action. That was so embarrassing!

I told him to sit down on the small stool as I searched for my special kit inside my school bag. I put the kit on the table and nervously asked Himchan to…

“Please take off your shirt.”

Of course, I didn’t want to do this! I’ve never told a guy to strip his clothes for me! I’m not a ert! I’m doing this because it was entirely my fault that his back hurts so I have to. I covered my eyes as my heart was beating so fast. “A towel, please?” he voiced out. I gasped and quickly search a towel at the shelf with my eyes still closed. Suddenly, my hand pricked by a nail on the shelf. “Ow!” I exclaimed my pain. I opened my eyes and saw my palm was bleeding. Himchan walked quickly towards me and took my medicine kit. He held my hand to see the cut and told me to grit my teeth. I was focused to the pain as he gently put the medicine on the cut. It hurts! After feeling the pain was slowly fading, I lifted my head and…

 

Himchan kissed my forehead?!

But that’s not all… I noticed that he wasn’t wearing anything to cover his top. I screamed and ran away from my room leaving Himchan. It was my first time! My heart was beating so fast and my cheeks were burning hot.

 

‘I’ll never get married!’