Eun Ah/Yuna

Bird Out Of Its Cage

Chapter 27

(Yuna’s POV)

 

Speechless, froze and shocked by what just happened last night. Ahra and Jimin didn’t talk to each other for a whole day, acting like wild little children not wanting to apologize to each other after fighting. Ahra, a hot-headed person versus Jimin, a hates-to-lose kind of person, trying to end this war will be really hard.

I felt a little awkward between Jimin and Ahra, probably others too.

Seriously…

I looked at Yongguk who was walking in circles, looking serious. My head was spinning around as my gaze was looking at his fast movements. I hold my head trying to stop it from spinning and stopped him, “Can you sit?! I’m dizzy because of you walking like an idiot.”

His cheeks became red and he sat quickly on the chair not far beside me. I sighed feeling a little relieved and a little upset.

Yongguk has been kind of weird these few days. He has been walking in circles, thinking of something quietly. Speaking of quiet, he also hadn’t laugh to his friends’ jokes. He’s also began to eat more than he usually does. I mean… he takes third or four rounds; he’s not his usual self. He must be worried, in need of food to have energy to continue thinking. What’s wrong with him?

“Are you… okay?” I asked him like for the first time ever. Seriously… I have never start a conversation with him before. He’s just so umm… cool? I mean kind of awkward. He looked at me, sweating.

“Do you need help or something?”

“….”

What… Is he ignoring me? This is maybe why I don’t talk to him. I inhaled some air, trying not to lose my composure, “Do you have problems?”

“It’s just that… I want to talk to Ahra.” I was surprised to his answer but more surprised when he corrected himself,

“I mean… I NEED to talk to her.”

Wow. NEED? He has the NEED to talk to Ahra. I’m kind of curious to that bold talk of his so I did actually I asked him but he kept silent.

“Y-you don’t need to explain it to me then,” I felt really awkward now after asking a question to answer my curiosity. Really… I really want to know. I stood, tired of sitting at that stiff couch and walked towards the kitchen knowing that Daehyun was there. Still feeling curious, I asked him who was reading the magazine on the counter, sitting on the tall stool with his eyes moved from left to right, reading the magazine’s contents, “Yongguk has been kind of strange lately. Know what’s wrong?”

I rested my hands on the counter looking at Daehyun who was gazing up on me. “Nope. Isn’t it usual for him to be strange?” “So cruel.” He chuckles and continued admiring the pictures on the magazine. I walked away going through the hallway and there I meet Youngjae. I asked him the same thing but he also didn’t know the answer.

Really… Is this what friends are like in the B.A.P? (No, I don’t think so :P)

Sitting back in my room, lying on the comfy bed and a cellphone in my hands, I thought that I should clear my mind and messaged Kai.

Let’s just hope that Ahra and Jimin will be back to their selves again, back to their senses.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

I yawned looking at the daylight as I pushed aside the curtains. It was a wonderful sight showing the neighborhood was all awake. “Another harsh day, eh?” I slapped myself after saying that. “No, no, no! (Singing A pink – No No No   LOL) Everything’s going to turn all right today!” I forced myself not to think negative. That is my motto. Think Positive in Every Possible Ways. (So probably she sings A pink every day. XD)

‘Good morning! Can’t wait to meet you at school!’ – Kai

Kai’s message made my day, really. Every day… I would always await his message, because it never fails to make me smile.

After having a bath, I wore my school uniform; tighten my bow and tying my hair, beautifully arranged it. I went downstairs forcing myself to smile positively at the others.

“Ohayou!” Hyemi planted her hands on my shoulders, attacking me from behind. “AH!” She had her usual mischievous smile on her face. We walked slowly together to the dining room and saw Jimin sitting alone eating breakfast while Min Rin was drinking coffee, resting her hands on the counter and was reading newspaper.

I sat beside Jimin and ate the breakfast that was prepared nicely on the table. Hyemi sat in front of me with her eyes looking at Jimin.

Ahra went past us with her eyes swollen. She must have been crying last night. I shake that thought away, still wanting to think positive. Min Rin called for Ahra as she was taking her school bag leaving the kitchen, “Hey, hey… Breakfast first!” Hyemi and I turned to look at Ahra who stopped walking after Min Rin told her so.

“I need to finish my homework at school,” she said with a monotone voice. Hyemi then looked at me with her shoulders raised and her face looked worried. It is a usual thing for Ahra to do her homework at the last minute.

“You can finish it here. You can-!” Ahra left the dorm, “use my homework…” Min Rin’s tone lowered as she was about to take out her homework to give use to Ahra.

“I feel bad for saying such things to Ahra.” We three looked at her.

“You should-!” Min Rin threw her thick assignment papers to Hyemi’s back. “OW!” Hyemi rubbed her back and looked absently at Min Rin.

“It’s going to be alright, Jimin. You just have to apologize and things will be back to normal,” I told her and then looked away.

 

‘I hope so.’

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

a/n: You know that it really means a lot to me when someone subscribes or Upvote my stories! So I really thank you to those who did! XD So now… go listen to A Pink – No No No!!