Ahra

Bird Out Of Its Cage

Chapter 16

(Ahra’s POV)

 

“Zelo, umm…,” I was blank to the question that was on my Geography Paper Quiz. We were at the lounge, studying together or probably better to say that I’m a dummy who needed help with my studying. He moved closer to me that I could feel his skin was touching with mine. “Alright, alright… which one, I’ll explain it for you.” He explained it to me a few times but I was still confused when writing the answer. It was as if what he said went inside my mind and my brain threw it away into the ‘Doesn’t need this $Hi7’ bin (sadly this happens to me too). I felt the stress is rising up and it made my eyes teary.

“Are you okay?” He lifted my face with his fingers and stares into my eyes, noticing that tears were crawling out. I quickly wiped my teary eyes and he said, “Don’t cry or I’ll feel guilty.” With his words, my stress relieves. I didn’t want him to feel guilty for me. I sighed and looked at the paper, “Why does my brain hate me? Why does everyone hate me?” Zelo chuckled listening to my words and said, “Lies, I don’t hate you. I like you ever since we met each other.” Wait, is that a confession? No, right? He just likes me as a friend, right? He stared at me and continued, “I know you’re stressed. We can always come up with something and I can help you with that.” He gave me a faint smile that made my heart beating so fast as if I was on a race. “In fact, I can help you relieve your stress,” he smirked and suddenly kissed me. My eyes widen to his sudden action when his tongue was inside meeting with mine. He pulled his lips away and I inhaled. He smiled seeing me breathless and whispered into my ears, “Your eyes caught me and pierced into my heart, wanting me to attract your attention.” His words tingled and he kissed me. This time, my body heat increases. I felt hot when he started to ed my clothing one by one.

 

My heart was racing… I was embarrassed and my face was all red. “I’m not doing this if you don’t want to,” Zelo stopped and kissed my forehead. I was speechless. I couldn’t think of anything to say. I don’t hate him… I don’t like, like him… or I do. “I think we’re done for today,” he told me as he packed up his stationaries. “Th-thank you for helping me,” I thanked him not wanting to tell him sooner. He nodded to me and asked with a wink, “Do you want to be my girlfriend?” His winking means that he was joking, right? Am I right? I think so. I glanced and cheeked, “I don’t know.” He whined at me, “Aww, come on. Don’t make me-,” he gave a suspense and I knew what he meant. I stood and was about to run but he caught me. He tickled me aggressively.

 

“Okay, okay… I’ll see you tomorrow,” I told him trying to hold my laughter. I pushed him away and took my things with me. I walked away after saying ‘good night’ to him. I saw Yongguk who was still awake at the kitchen and greeted him happily. He looked at me with eyes popped out, I felt a little questioned but probably because I was looking so happy, I ignored him. I went upstairs quickly into my room and screamed on my pillow.

Suddenly I realized that my clothes were half ed that my bra can almost be seen. My jaw dropped as I remembered about Yongguk whose eyes widen at the kitchen. No wonder! I face palmed myself feeling embarrassed.

 

‘Just let me sleep, please...’

 

 

A short BONUS!

(Zelo’s POV)

 

I was walking towards my room feeling happy. Suddenly I remembered that Ahra told me after I tickled her, “Okay, okay… I’ll see you tomorrow.” Doesn’t that ‘Okay’ means that she accepted me to be her boyfriend? Wait… I was just joking about that asking part.

So are we officially…-? No way, wait. GAH! Daehyun hyung smacked my head with a book! “Stop dreaming and start moving!” I was blocking the way (LOL).

 

I don’t think we’re official yet, so let’s just move to the next step!