Ahra and Zelo

Bird Out Of Its Cage

Chapter 2 

(Ahra's POV)

 

Someone nudged my stomach and it was Min Rin! I softly asked her, "what?" and she whispered, "they're staring at us and I don't like it!" I turned to look at the 6 boys sitting beside our table, it was true. No wonder the others looked uncomfortable.

"Do we have something on our faces?" I asked politely. The guy with the small eyes replied back, "no." He paused for a while and look at his friends, "we just want to ask something," he said as he turn to us again. Min Rin was impatient, so she told them, "why don't you just speak up!?" I heard Hyemi and Hee Jung who was trying to hold their laughter, laughed softly.

Min Rin wasn't the type to talk loudy at men. "Can we ask for your names?" the dimple guy asked after noticing that Min Rin was feeling annoyed.

So Jimin volunteered to introduce ourselves, "I'm Jimin, the oldest among these girls. This is Sohyun and Hara, they are twins. Min Rin and Hee Jung, our professors. That cute girl on the edge is Eun Ah or it is better pronounced Yuna. Our beautiful maknae, Ahra and the youngest maknae, Hyemi, the moodmaker."

"You guys should introduce yourselves too!" I told them. It's unfair if they only know ourselves.

Together they stated, "we are the B.A.P!" "Bap (rice)?" I was blank to their introduction and so do the others. "It is a shortcut for Best Absolute Perfect," the tall guy corrected me. I just then noticed that the tall guy looked similiar, "have we met before?" "Yes, you're the girl who bumped into out maknae, Zelo," the guy who has the gummy smile answered me. I rubbed my neck feeling embarrased, "sorry about that once again." Zelo only smiled.

"Call me Yongguk and I'm the oldest!"

"I'm Himchan!"

"Busan boy Jung Daehyun!"

"I'm Youngjae!"

"I'm Moon Jongup!"

"You can call me Zelo."

I noticed that my eyes were meeting with Zelo's. He smiled and I did the same. 

RIIING~ "Lunch break is over! Lets go back to class!" Jimin happily said.

 

(Zelo's POV)

 

My heart was beating so fast just because seeing the girl I bumped into, Ahra, smiled at me. It's like when she bumped into me, she went inside of me and took my heart away, just like that. I went into my next subject, Dance Lessons, with my hyung. I saw 4 familiar figures.

I gave up after trying so hard to look from a distance, I asked Yongguk hyung, "Isn't that--!" He continued my words, "the ones sitting with us just now? Yup, you're right!" I walked closer to them and tapped Ahra's shoulder. She was shocked and much more shocked when she found out that it was me. She was wearing a pony-tail and it really suits her well. 

"Wh-why are you here?" she asked me. What a silly question, "for class?" I replied. She only nodded and it became a little awkward. I broke the silent, "where are your other friends?" "They are more into academics unlike me I really dislike it," she answered. "I don't like subjects that needed notes," I stated. "Me too!" I looked at her happy face. It felt like we were becoming just one step closer to each other and I felt happy for that.

The class started. The dance trainer came and asked, "so what shall we dance today?" Sohyun answered cooly, "Ahra solo dance 'Good Night Kiss!'!" The teacher smiled and told Ahra to be in her position. "Ready? One. Two. Three!" Even though the song was played through the speaker, I still could hear Ahra's sweet, wonderful voice as she sings. I could feel her dancing passionately. She moved her body naturally. As she finish, she gave a smile. It was a smile that reaches my heart. 

 

I put my palm on my chest, feeling the fast beating of my heart. Am I in love? What is wrong with me? It had never happen to me before. "Choi Junhong! Aka Zelo!" Daehyun hyung was shouting my name. The others were standing beside the trainer, leaving me dumbfounded. They were about to start the dance practice."What are you thinking about?! Start moving your feet!"

 

I walked towards them while looking at Ahra who was laughing with her friends, smacking their hands. So cute.