Zelo

Bird Out Of Its Cage

Chapter 17

(Zelo’s POV)

 

I couldn’t sleep after all I did to Ahra. Her lips were soft and her blushing face was just so cute. It’s really fun to because her reactions are just so expensive! I just wish that I could express my feelings without making her think that it was only a joke. Be patient, Zelo! Sooner or later, she’ll be mine, anyway.

“Why are you smiling alone?” Daehyun hyung asked me while reading the novel in his hands. Was I smiling? “I was just thinking about Ahra,” I answered. His eyes then glanced at me as he paused his reading for a while, “what about her?” I smirked as I looked down to my hands, “I kissed her.” Daehyun hyung changed his position to sit. He asked me with a worried face, “Is she okay about it? You’re not even her boyfriend!” “Oh, I will be.” “You’re making an evil look, Zelo! Well, good luck!” Daehyun hyung laid his head on my pillow and continued reading his novel. That late night, I decided to go to the balcony because I couldn’t sleep.

The moon was full and bright. I was thinking of a plan to make Ahra mine. “Can’t sleep?” I was shocked to see Ahra behind me. I was just thinking about her and now she’s there with me?! What a coincidence! “Umm, you see… All of those things I said and did… I’m sorry about that. I really don’t know what had gotten into my mind,” I gave an excuse just to make her confuse to my feelings about her. But I guess I made her angry, “Well, you stole my first and my second kiss! You think that’s not a big deal?!” She blazed. I’m not saying I wasn’t guilty about it but in the end I’ll make her love me and she won’t regret it, right? Please tell me I’m right.

“I’m really sorry,” I gave a shamefaced. She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms, “Never mind. We can’t turn back anyway…” She looked doleful as she walks away.

I should say that it was another step. She must be quite disappointed about it. I smiled from ear to ear. I knew that I looked like a crazy person… but that’s because I’m in love! I’ve never felt this way before. I went back into my room and saw Daehyun hyung fall asleep with his novel on his face. ‘Sigh… this hyung taking my bed!’ I went through the hallway and lay on the comfy couch.

 

‘I wish Ahra sees me, she’d probably feel guilty seeing me sleep here and then let me sleep with her in her room!’ What a ert thought I had in mind. 

 

 

*Note: My friends and I are really sad about the news... about B.A.P. I hope it turns out well.. :')