Min Rin and Chanyeol

Bird Out Of Its Cage

Chapter 20

(Chanyeol’s POV)

 

I couldn’t believe it. Our school was forced to close down because of the sudden crime that our headmaster did. What a disgusting action our headmaster did… he one of his own students. Is that something a teacher should show to his students? Sigh… Now, the students had to find another new school to study at. Of course the school at the other part of the neighborhood limited its access for new students’ registration after all there are a lot of young students in the neighborhood just like me wanting to enter the closest high school; only those who are lucky able to go there.

“So where?” I was depressed. I didn’t want to transfer to another school because it’s kind of hard for me to make new friends. Baekhyun hyung looked at me with his eyebrows raised. He probably didn’t understand what I was asking, “Where are we going to transfer?” “You don’t know?” “That’s why I’m asking.” I rolled my eyes and he answered me, “TS High School.” “What?” I stopped as I looked at him. I wanted to make sure my hearing was right. He then said it once again, “TS High School.” …. “TS High School?!” That was the school at the other part of the neighborhood that I just told you about. It’s also the school where Min Rin is!

I was so happy that I didn’t notice that I was screaming like a girl. “Hey, hey… why are you screaming?” Baekhyun hyung looked at me with a worried face, “If you don’t like it, we can pick another school.” I paused as I heard him. I walked closer to him and put my head on his and said with a harsh tone, “I. LOVE. IT. Don’t ever change it!”

I hurriedly went upstairs and knocked the other’s bedrooms while shouting, “We are going to TS high school!” I barged into Sehun’s and Kai’s rooms. “Yah, hyung! You scared me. Do you want me to die early?!” “Good news! Good news!” Sehun ignored me, “I don’t want to die as a single! I don’t know about Kai hyung. I don’t care if he dies without a girlfriend!” “Hey! How dare you, maknae!” Sehun smacked Kai’s head as I looked absent at the moment. Kai chuckled, “I’m just joking.” “Ehem!” I sounded. They were ignoring me as if I wasn’t there. They both looked at me as I continue my breaking news, “We’re going to TS high school!” They both were speechless for a while and when they stared at each other, they began to cheer. Their blank face lightened up.

I closed the door slowly with a happy smile, “I’ll leave you happy guys alone.” I straighten myself as I hear the two boys inside the room were screaming like little fan girls. I didn’t want to tell Min Rin about it. Let it be a surprise for her.

 

I smirked imagining what Min Rin’s reaction would be if she found out that I was in her school. Hehe, TS here I come!

 

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

While…

(Min Rin’s POV)

 

It was raining really hard outside. Hyemi went home alone tonight and told me that Ahra asked her to go home first. She also said something about Zelo so I’m pretty worried about them both. KNOCK. KNOCK. Hyemi ran towards the front door and opened it quickly. “Hyemi, give way!” I quickly ran towards them and found Zelo was unconscious, being held by Ahra and Himchan. I went closer to Ahra and was about to ask her but she gave me a stern voice; “I’m okay! The problem is Zelo!” I knew that she was serious but it breaks me when she acted cold like that.

Zelo was laid on the couch, letting him rest. Ahra was busy telling the others what to do. “Min, why is she’s being so…,” Jongup was hesitating to ask me. “Don’t worry,” I told him. “She’s always like that when she’s worried or panic or angry, well you know.” Jongup looked at me with a worried face, “Just leave her alone for now,” I advised him. “Hyemi! Where’s the towel?!” Ahra called for Hyemi with the same stern voice. Hyemi was running downstairs looking panic so I called for her, “Towels are right at the top shelf near the counter.” I pointed at the kitchen. Poor Hyemi, she was struggling feeling afraid to make Ahra angrier. She thanked me and hurriedly searched for the towel.

I went to the kitchen, preparing the plates at the dining table. Food was already early prepared with Mrs. Sang Ri before they came. She only came by to help me and then went outside after telling me that she has a meeting. I was worried about Ahra. Her hair was soaked because of the rain. She was yet sitting beside Zelo, hoping his cold fades away.

I went upstairs and prepared a hot bath for Ahra. After that, I went downstairs and Ahra called for me, “Can you cook Zelo some hot soup..,” she paused for a while and then she stood, “Never mind, I’ll cook it for him.” She knew that I was tired.

 

I just hope that Ahra noticed her feelings for Zelo.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a/n : Yeah... min rin's part is short >w<