Completed

Bird Out Of Its Cage

Chapters Completed

 

“Oppa! Wake up!” Ahra shake Zelo up as he groans, blocking his eyes from the sunlight. “You promised me that you’ll go with me to visit my parents!”

Ahra was already prepared with nice clothes and a sling bag. She couldn’t believe that her boyfriend was still sleeping under that sunny day.

She took the pillow where Zelo was laying his head on and hit Zelo’s body with it. “OW! Alright, alright…,” he settled. “Good. Now hurry up and take a shower!” Zelo got up and did what his nagging girlfriend asked him to.

He didn’t think it was annoying though… He thought that she was paying him attention and he likes it.

Ahra was picking Zelo’s clothes, wanting her boyfriend to look nice when visiting her parents.

Then she heard Zelo groaned. She turned and saw Zelo wearing a towel by his waist.

She screamed feeling embarrassed to see that scene. “Hey, hey… SHH! Don’t scream! You’ll make me sound like a ert or something,” Zelo then walked into his room, smirking.

He took the deodorant from his study table and then went back into the bathroom, closing the door slowly, peeking Ahra whose cheeks were pure red.

 

Ahra put gently the clothes she picked for Zelo on his bed and informed about it to him aloud.

After she could hear Zelo agreeing her words, she left the room with a satisfied look.

“Guming*!” Hyemi greeted with a bright smile on her face. Ahra greeted back. To those who don’t know what Guming means, it is a shortcut for good morning that they made up their selves.

 

Zelo got out of his room, smiling happily to see how cute Ahra interacts with Hyemi – they looked like mother and daughter.

He kissed Ahra’s cheek and that made her flustered with red cheeks in front of Hyemi. Hyemi then turned around, all fidgety. She doesn’t like to interrupt couples in their sweet moments together.

Yuna got downstairs with Min Rin and they greeted the newcomers. Zelo and Ahra stood firmly together, side by side, as if there will be a war coming towards them.

“Don’t fool around, you two!” Min Rin started.

The couple nodded. “Be safe,” Yuna ended.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Above the hill, there was this large graveyard. Zelo looked around, absent-mindedly, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands while Ahra was holding another one. Ahra noticed this and chortled to herself.

She walked following the path along with her boyfriend. And there, below a big large tree, there were two stones and her parents’ names were written on it.

 

“Papa, Mama… I’m here with a very special person,” as she pauses, she looked at Zelo with smiling eyes.

He was nervous, thinking that what if Ahra’s parents see him and dislike him to be their son-in-law – even though they are not even married. He thought of that, nervously.

“I don’t care what both of you think of this man but – I love him. I really do. You entrust me with that, right?” Ahra continued.

Zelo was pleased to Ahra’s words. Ahra motioned telling Zelo to put the flowers on her mother’s grave.

As Zelo laid the flowers, Ahra then too put the flowers in her hands on her father’s grave, smiling beautifully.

 

They stood back together, side by side. Ahra raised her eyebrows as if she was waiting for something. Zelo got the idea and then slowly turned to look at both stones.

“I… I hope you grant me the permission to love your daughter from the bottom of my heart,” he started. Ahra’s eyes looked pleased and happy to hear him.

“I will protect your daughter, I will pay my attentions for her, and I will take good care of her… I…,” he paused for a while and glanced at Ahra.

He smiled.

 

“I will make her happy in any ways possible.”

 

His words made Ahra smiled, delighted to hear that – and probably her parents too.

“Mama, Papa… stepmother passed away last week. I already gave her favorite flowers that papa used to give her. If you see her anywhere at the ‘Other Side’...,” she paused as she was trying to think of something.

 

“Tell her… that I love her.”

 

She thought to herself that those words are already enough. She doesn’t need to make it longer. Those few words are enough to tell all of her feelings.

Zelo pulled her by the waist, hugging her. He was proud of his cute girlfriend.

They both turned and walked slowly leaving the yard.

“So… smoothies?” Zelo asked her, still hugging her.

 

“Yeah… smoothies.”

“How about… kisses?”

“Sigh… no.”

"Whaat~"

Their voices began to disappear as they walked further away.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Thank you for reading. – The6mighty

Check out Chanyeol’s and Minrin’s love story, ‘Healing the Broken Wings’, another continuation for MY STORY – XwX!

I hope you enjoyed the story! - Rinpanzel