Introduction and Ahra

Bird Out Of Its Cage

Hey, you ! This story tells you about 5 different girls, different personalities, and are in high school. In their high school life, they meet --??

Choose your character : 1. Ahra ( Zelo ) 2. Min Rin ( Chanyeol )  3. Sohyun ( Sehun )  4. Yuna ( Kai ) 5. Hyemi ( Himchan )         

Click on their names to go to the link where you can know more about them. Remember who you are as you read the story. POV is a shortcut for Point Of View. If you are impatient to know YOUR story, you can skip to the Character's names in the list of chapters. English in not my first language, so please deal with it. The more chapters you read, the more intresting it gets (seriously just like in LOVE STORY - QwQ)! And plus there might be a Triangle Love. I only write 700-900 words only. 

So, you, enjoy this story, SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE if you liked it. 

 

(Ahra's POV)

 

I opened my eyes and tried to move my body though it hurts. I gathered all my energy that was left and walked towards the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and I could see more bruises than two days ago. It was because my stepmother added new ones. It was horrible last night. I felt pain as I took a shower. I gave some medical cream to the bruises and wear my uniform. I went downstairs and just like always, I could only see a clear table. The woman, my stepmother, glared at me. "There are plenty of rubbish for you outside at the dump!" she voiced with an angry tone. I walked passed her without anything to say to her. I kept on being silent as my heart clenched.

I noticed there were cookies on sale near the sidewalk as I was walking to school. I stopped by and bought some to fill my empty stomach. As I finished and was about to turn around, I bumped into someone. I lifted my head and saw 6 tall men and the one I bumped into was the tallest among them. He was staring at me. He looked like the gangster In every high school drama on TV. I apologized before he ganged up on me. But I was wrong to think he'll do that when he replied, "I'm sorry too." I walked away after I bowed at them. "Wait!" I heard that and slowed down. I turned but nothing was there, so I continued walking. 

I finally reached the front gate of the school. I quickly changed my expression to a cheerful one and walked inside. I smiled because.. "Ahra!!" Hyemi, my best friend, was calling for me. "Hey, Hyemi! Where are the others?" I greeted her as I looked behind her searching for our gang. "They're not here yet! Lets go to our homeroom first!" she answered. I agreed and walked along with Hyemi. 

 

In the classroom, I sat in front of Hyemi and when I was about put on my ear piece, Jimin greeted loudly, "Ahra! Hyemi! Hye maknae!!" I just waved my hands and continued to listen to music. 

 

This is how my story began...