Chapter Nine

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was my turn to rest on the benches and I eagerly claim it. What kind of guys are they? It's been almost three hours and they're still kicking that ball around. I bet the ball would be dead if it were alive. Chenny had gone to sleep due to playing so much with the guys. 

I secretly took a bottle of water from ome of the guy's bag and drank it. Suddenly, someone hit the bottle causing all the water to splash on my face. And not to mention causing me to fall to the ground. While I was falling, I saw a tall figure rushing away from the field. A wave of pain hit my waist and I bit my lips to not scream. I gripped my waist tightly. 

"Holy marshmallow! Soomi! Are you okay?" Chen yelled. 

I didn't answer. I looked at my hand and it was slightly bloody. . My wound reopened. I quickly press hard on the wound to stop the bleeding. The guys worriedly arrived by my side. Lay was the first one to crouch down and analyze my condition. 

"How did you injure yourself this badly!?" Lay yelled. 

I was taken a back by him. He never shouted like that before. I thought he was the shy and gentle type. Ha... I keep on getting fooled that he may be different from what I think. I hate myself for that. 

"Hurry and call the ambulance!" he yelled again. 

Luhan quickly fiddled with his bag to find his phone. I frowned. I'm not going to die. Why is he yelling that much?

"Don't call the ambulance." I ordered. 

Luhan halted in his actions a looked at me surprised. 

"What are you talking about!? You're injured and you're bleeding!" Lay retorted. 

"I told you I don't need one!" I shouted back making everyone else flinch at my voice. 

I barely stood up. I woke Chenny up and attached her leash to her collar before handing it to Chen. 

"Take care of her." I told him. 

Before he could protest, I walked away clutching my waist with a hunched back. 

"Where the heck are you going with that injury?" Lay asked in a calmer voice as he grabbed my shoulder. 

"To the hospital. Where else?" I answered. 

"Let me bring you-" 

"Stop Lay. Enough yelling. I can take care of myself." I said as I yanked my shoulder free. 

I started walking away and I heard Chenny bark a few times. 

"No Chenny! She told me to take care of you." I faintly heard Chen say. 

Half a minute later Chenny was walking next to me making her signature whine which meant "Are you okay?" 
I smiled at her and nodded at her. 

When we arrived at the emergency room, I tied Chenny's leash at a bench near the entrance and I went inside. The moment I stepped into the hospital, a female doctor came to me and immediately got me treated after seeing my bloody shirt. While she was treating me, she asked me a few questions which slightly got on my nerves. 

"How did you injure yourself?" 

"The wound reopened." 

"What was the cause of the wound?" 

"I got stabbed on my waist by a 15 cm dagger." 

She started sewing the wound and I winced. 

"When did it happen?" 

"Around 6 months ago." 

She looked up at me confused. 

"If it happened 6 months ago, isn't the wound not suppose to reopen?" 

"You see, it reopened multiple times these past

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter