Chapter Five

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still feeling uncomfortable from Daehyung's warning, I ran away to a place where I can temporarily escape from all the gossips. I accessed the rooftop and examined it. It was the same. Everything was where it was left since the last time I was here. I made my way to the bench that I sat on the last time and I calmed down. For some reason, the rooftop was a place that easily blew all of my worries away. Compared to the places I found in the past, the rooftop felt more like home to me. Like my grandmother's house. My true home. I missed home. I missed the good breakfast my grandmother made me everyday. I missed her nagging that I waste money on food that isn't as good as hers. I missed kissing her cheeks before leaving for school. I missed her. I lost her. I breath in the fresh air. I need to move on, but I can't help but to think about her when I need comfort. 

Some time passed as I lost myself in my thoughts. I didn't move until I was cut from my thoughts due to my stomach growling. I guessed that it was lunch already. I quickly went to the cafeteria to buy something and tried to avoid any stares. I love food. I carefully looked at which main dish was most appetizing to my eyes. I chose a meat dish and paid for it. I hummed when the smell reached my nose. I was heading towards the cafeteria's exit when someone bumped into me making the person's spaghetti dish spill all over my borrowed uniform and ruin my lunch. No. One. Ruins. My. Food. I lifted my head to see Kim Soomi standing in a perfectly clean uniform as she tried hiding her smile that went from ear to ear. 

"Sorry. PARK Soomi." she said, pretending to feel apologetic. 

I scoffed. I looked down at my clothes and gritted my teeth. There is no use trying to destroy her for ruining my food and clothes. Every body in the room was on her side and I know I would totally lose. Daehyung passed by with his minions behind him and grinned widely. He approached the scene and draped his arm on Kim Soomi's shoulder. Or should I say the Witch's shoulder. It made me feel sick that the Witch had the same name as me. 

"How are you?" he asked me. 

"Great. Thank you." I hissed. 

Suddenly, his dark eyes returned and I felt the room turn cold. It was the same feeling again. I was scared again. I tried keeping my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter