Chapter Twenty-Six

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 DOUBLE UPDATE!! WOOHOO!! 

"Are you sure you're going to be alright being here alone?" Suyeong asked me.

 

I nodded at her with a smile.

 

"If anything happens, we're a phone call away." She gestured Chen and herself.

 

"I told you already. I don't want anyone involved in this." I sighed for the hundredth time.

 

"Then you'll have the police and you cannot do stupid things without our consent!" She corrected herself.

 

"Yes I will." I assured her.

 

"And are you sure we have to bring Chenny with us?" She asked once more.

 

"Yes. You saw her tied up and if she doesn't go with you guys, she might end up tied up again." I softly ran my hand through Chenny's fur that was being carried by Chen. "And don't forget to feed and play with her." I reminded.

 

"How could we forget that?" Chen ruffled Chenny's head.

 

"Then we'll get going now." Suyeong said and slung her extra heavy sports bag over her shoulder.

 

"Sorry for making you move out of the apartment for a while. I'm just scared they might be back again." I apologized.

 

"No. It's fine. As long as you tidy it up." She winked and giggled.

 

When they finally left, I turned to the half destroyed apartment and sighed.

 

"Well, at least Suyeong didn't burn it down." kicking a piece of vase out of the way.

 

I had convinced Suyeong to move out of the apartment along with Chenny for a while. Just until I got a grip on this situation. If ever that debt collector came back, they would have gotten hurt again. I rather faced them alone than with them backing me up. Also, I wouldn't have people getting hurt because of me.

 

I started picking up the big broken piece and throwing them to the garbage. I then took a broom and swept the floor clean of residue. I made sure the place was dust free and placed all items that had fallen before throwing the trash out.

 

I sat in the kitchen, staring at the place that used to have a coffee machine, but thanks to that gang, they broke it after brewing themselves a cup of coffee. So rude. It was midday by now and I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter