Chapter Eight

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning already when I woke up. Or should I say noon. Chenny wasn't in my room anymore, but it's not like she's going to disappear in the house right? My parents were out like usual and I had the house for myself until very late. 

"What to do... What to do..." I constantly repeated. 

I jumped off my bed and I walked down the stairs with my baggy pajama pants still on. 

When I took a step into the kitchen I see Chenny sitting in front of her bowl with her head turned my way. I understood what she wanted and pour a handful of food in her bowl. She chowed down on it hungrily and I slide open the back door for some fresh air. 

I went back to my room and decided to complete the homework I was assigned. I sat down at my desk and emptied my bag of its content messily on it. I sighed at the amount of wavy papers there was. 

"I regret running under the rain with Lay." I sighed. 

The rain had managed to completely soak everything I had and I was left with papers that still aren't dry till this morning. Ugh. I should have taken them out at night, so that they could dry off. I arranged them in nice piles before fleeing my room. 

Arriving down the stair, an unsupportable smell filled my nostrils and I quickly covered my nose with my t-shirt. I walked into the living room to see it almost completely trashed with Chenny laying in the middle of everything looking guilty. 

"Oh my god Chenny! I just left you alone for 10 minutes and you created this big mess?" I said, shocked. 

I looked around and Chenny just whined. She always whines when she's sorry, but this was so shocking. She had never done this to the house before. With my t-shirt still covering my nose, I sulked as I put back everything in its place. When I thought everything was finally alright, I found the source of the smell. 

Or should I rather say stepped on it. 

"Breathe in, breathe out. Ugh. It stinks." I muttered. 

I hopped over to the table to get some tissues and whipped my foot clean from the waste. I picked the rest of it from the ground and threw it out. I quickly rushed up the stairs and cleaned both my feet until it was sparkling clean. 

By the time I arrived in the living room, Chenny was holding her lease in and stared at me with hope in her eyes. 

"Fine. We'll go on a walk only if you never trash the house again." I said as I took the leash from and clipped it on her collar. A joyful bark emitted from . I quickly changed out of my night gown and grabbed my phone. I left the house after locking the front door. 

I walked to the park where I took Chenny to last time. I took one step after another until I reached the big random soccer field I came across the last time I was here. Four people were playing soccer on it and I sat down on the benches that were at the side. I took off the leash from Chenny's collar and off she went. I threw myself at her so that she doesn't run away from me, but I was too late and ended up falling face first in the grass. Why do dogs run so fast...? She ran towards the ball and I ran after her to stop her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter