Chapter Three

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I arrived at my classroom and sat down at my desk. I prepared my books for the lesson and flipped the pages for fun. 

"Having fun?" my seat partner asked. 

"Y--" I cut when I turn to look at him. "Why are you here?" I groaned. 

"It's my seat here." Lay said. 

I gathered my stuff and stood up. 

"Hey, class is starting soon. Where are you going?" he asked. 

"Somewhere you can't bother me." I said and walked off. 

I walk along the hallways wondering where I should go. Back to class is not an option. I don't want to be questioned. Home is also not a choice since my parents will just nag me for ditching class. I decided on exploring the town. I would have to get to know city if I'm planning on finding a good place to stay to avoid people. I slipped out of the building and found the little hidden escape hole between the fences. I walk away from school and into the busy roads of town where I would be sure I will enjoy. 

After a few hours, I found myself on a road with pretty arts painted on the walls. I could see that there was some tourists wandering around with their camera dandling from the neck. Their straw hats that matched the place very well. It felt refreshing and I happily skipped forward. Suddenly, my bag's zipper got caught by a small chalkboard standing in front of a arts and crafts store. I untangled it and my eyes read what was written on the board. "Making things with clay is a special activity available each Friday here." Curious, I walk in the store. I let my eyes roam the colorful strings on sale and the tiny decorations and the crafts displayed on the numerous shelves in the shop. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" the shop owner said. 

"Hmm... I came to ask about the clay thing on the board at the entrance. Why is it special?" I said. 

"You are one curious young lady." the owner laughed. "Call me Han, miss." 

"Okay... Han... Can you tell me about it in more details please?" I asked. 

"It's no fun if I just tell it to you. You'll just have to come and see." Han said. "You'll have to leave your name at the cashier and that way you can participate in it. You can bring one friend every time you come." 

"Oh. Okay." I replied and wrote my name. 

"Park Soomi. I'll remember you well." the owner said before disappearing behind the shop. 

The next day was Friday, so I'm planning on coming tomorrow after... School...

I shrugged the thought away and decided to head home since it was the time when most students are done with classes. When I arrived, I was warmly welc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter