Chapter Eleven

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys! Triple update! Go read from chapter nine if you haven't done that yet!

Like I predicted, I spent the whole evening at the dinner table with our guests. Our annoying guests. Especially the one named Daehyung. I had to sit next to him at the table and I tried so hard to keep my calm when he kept kicking my leg from the side. I swear, there's going to be a bruise after all this is done. 

Seeing that kicking my leg didn't make me explode, he took his hand and grabbed my right thigh. I stared at him in complete shock while he smirked victoriously. I quickly push away his hand and stepped on his foot. My parents nor his parents have noticed anything at all. I felt his hand back on my thigh again and pushed it away once more. His smirk was growing, satisfied that I was giving a reaction. I swear if he does it again, I'll break his arm. Seems like he really wanted his arm broken, because this time he d my thigh with his hand. Screw you pride. I grabbed his wrist and stood up. I twisted his arm behind his back making his yelped in pain.

"Soomi! What are you doing? Let go of him this instant." My father ordered.

I let go of his arm and he quickly massaged his sore shoulder.

"Now apologize to him." My father continued.

"Sorry. I had my reasons and you clearly knew them." I spat out with my fist clenched tightly. "I'm not hungry anymore. Excuse me." I said trying to calm myself.

I left the dinner room hastily and hid behind the door as I closed it.

"Sorry about my daughter. She's not usually like this. She must me emotional because of her pre menstrual symptoms." I heard my mother explain.

"Pfft. Pre menstrual symptoms my ." I muttered under my breath before joining Chenny in my room. 

 

I was venting my anger on my -now dried- homework when I heard the front door close. Upon hearing that, I let out a sigh of relief. I leaned back into my chair and close my eyes. I still couldn't believe that Daehyung had the guts to do that. He's literally the Devil. I heard my bedroom door burst open with a fuming mother at my door.

"Park Soomi! How dare you act like that in front of guests!" She started yelling.

I tuned to her with a groan as I tried not to put too much movement in my waist.

"Young lady! Don't you groan at me." She glared at me.

"Oh maybe I groaned cause you'll never listen to what I'm going to say." I retorted.

"That doesn't mean you don't have not tell me anything." She said.

"Fine. Fine. I'll tell you since you insist so much that you'll care." I sarcastically said.

"Don't talk to me like that. Why did you act so immaturely at the dinner table! Tell me or the dog gets punished." She threatened.

"What do you want me to do when that Devil is kicking me in the leg for ten minutes already and he suddenly s my thigh!" I shouted the moment she got Chenny involved.

"Endure it. It's as simple as that. Couldn't you have done something as easy as that?" She said.

I scoffed. Does she think that everyone is like her? Sorry, but my patience's limit is not high at all.

"He's also going to be your future husband so treat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter