Chapter Seventeen

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We finally got back at Lay's apartment and I let myself fall on one of the coach that seemed more comfortable than the other. 

"So you want to sleep here?" Lay asked. 

"Mhm." I mumbled as I nodded. 

"Alright. I just hope you're a light sleeper." 

"I'm a heavy sleeper. Not a sound can wake me up." I closed my eyes. 

"Then I'll wake you when the guys come back. You won't want them drawing things on your face with a permanent marker." Lay shivered. 

I ignored him and snuggled warmly with my hoodie. I heard him walk away and I opened my eyes. After thinking what happened today, I knew. I knew that it was a date even if he doesn't admit it. I knew because Suho once did something similar to this, but Suho admitted it at the end. I ended crying again since just mentioning the name Suho brings back so much memories I cherished for all this time. 

Suddenly, I heard some footsteps again and I quickly wiped my tears away and closed my eyes. The footsteps stopped near me and I felt a cool cover over me. I felt the covers up to my neck and I tried not to move too much while I adjusted it over me as if I was actually asleep. When I thought that Lay was gone, I felt a hand cup my cheek and I stiffen at its touch. I felt it wipe away the tears I missed. I cursed myself for missing a few. 

"I see you've cried." He sighed quietly. 

The thumb continued to caress my cheek. 

"I'll make sure you'll won't cry anymore about ex-boyfriends or anything at all. Not even in your dreams. I just hope you'll let me do that." He whispered as he removed his hand from my cheek. 

I suddenly felt his breath on my face and just hearing what he just said, my tears began to fall again. I've never met a guy like him that cared so much like Suho did. 

"Look at you crying again." He sighed once more and I felt a tissue dab my tears away. 

"It pains me to see a girl cry in their sleep." He said and caressed my hair. 

One of the strands fell to my nose and he carefully placed behind my ear before leaving. I heard footstep and a door closing and I was sure we wasn't in the room anymore. I open my eyes again and touched the cheek he . His hand was so warm. I don't know if I should tell him that I wasn't actually asleep. I didn't know what to feel in these kind of situations. Emotions are too confusing. I decided to sleep since it seemed like the most logical thing to me. I snuggled with the covers that finally adjusted to my body temperature and drif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter