Chapter Ten

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey~ go read Chapter nine if you haven't done that yet. This is a triple update but I'm writing this here in case you didn't see what I wrote at the beginning of chapter eleven. 

The next day, I was at the hospital again to tend my wound since I didn't want to spend the day in a house with two adults with their eyes glued to a screen 24/7. I walked to the front desk.

"Excuse me, is doctor Go RaeEun here?" I asked.

"Why are you looking for her?" she said.

"Because I want to meet her." I replied.

"Sorry. You'll have to meet her outside of work."

I looked around and the ER didn't seem that busy today. I spotted the doctor walking in the hallway towards the emergency room.

"She's right there and she doesn't seem busy, so may I ask for her assistance to help me?" I asked politely.

"It's not like I care about what you want to do. If you want to be examined, just sit on one of the bed over there." the lady pointed.

Sheesh. This is literally the hospital with the least manners. I wonder how does this hospital even run. I made my way to a bed and I had eye contact with doctor Go. She finished up with one of her report and headed towards me. She pulled the curtains and I lift my arms so that she could help me take my shirt off.

"So how are you today Soomi?" she asked me.

"Other than having pain in my waist for the whole night, fine thank you."

She undid the bandage around my waist to replace it with a new one.

"So did your boyfriend take care of you well last night?" RaeEun asked.

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend?" I asked with my arms still in the air.

"Oh he came to visit you yesterday and you were asleep. He even paid your bills."

"What? You must have mistaken. I don't have any boyfriend." I said and she tied the bandage.

"What-- ouch." she hit her head on my tired arms.

She dusted off her hands and stood straight up.

"Never mind what I was going to say. Just come back when you need help changing the bandage again."

"Okay. I'll be going now." I said while putting on my shirt.

I step out and paid for my bills. This time, the lady was much nicer.

While I was making my way home, I bumped into someone and suddenly fell back.

"Oh hi there Soomi." a familiar voice rang.

I looked up to see the person I least wanted to see. He held out his hand with a smirk.

"I don't need your help Daehyung." I hissed.

"Oh c'mon, no one in this world doesn't accept my help. Especially if we are dating, baby." he said with a larger smirk.

"Shut up. It's just a rumor. Why do you keep saying that we are?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe because you sent me to the principal's office." he frowned.

"You deserved it." I snorted.

"What did you say?"

He gave me the icing stare again. However, this time, I didn't let it scare me. I stare right back at him.

"I said you de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter