Chapter Fifteen

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I was dragged out of the apartment building, it was then that Lay finally stopped and turned around to listen to my complaints. 

"Why are you dragging me! I have feet and I can walk myself!" I complained. 

"Ah... Euh... So that you hurry up?" Lay tried reasoning. 

"It's not like it's the end of the world you know?" I raised my eyebrow. 

I tried crossing my arms, but when I pulled up my right arm, my arm wouldn't lift. I looked down to see Lay still holding my hand and I quickly removed his hand with my free hand. 

"Ah... Sorry..." He quickly apologized. 

I noticed a faint blush appearing on his upper cheeks and I feel my cheeks burning up.

"So where are we going?" I looked away to hide the blush. 

"Ahhh... Haven't thought of it... You have anywhere in mind?" 

I pondered a few minutes before remembering what I did in the morning. 

"Ah I know where!" I exclaimed. 

He titled his head to the side and stared at me. I swear he looked so cute doing that. What! Why do I keep saying he's cute?! He's older than me for goodness sake! 

"Well since you apologized to me when we promised not to, I'll decide where we're going for the whole day. And the first stop is the hospital!" I exclaimed after clearing my throat. 

"Eh?! Are you sick? Is being excited to go to the hospital a symptom of a rare undiscovered disease?" He asked as he widen his eyes. 

"Calm down. I'm fine. Just accompany me to the hospital." I calmly said. 

I started walking away when he held something. 

"I forgot. It's your waist, isn't it?" He said. 

I stopped moving and just stood there. It's been a while since someone was concerned about me. Maybe too long because I suddenly got butterflies in my stomach. People say that if someone has butterflies in their stomach, it means that he or she likes someone. Do I possibly like... Lay? No. When I think of Suho I still care about him very much. More than Lay. I do not like Lay. 

I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts. I do not like Lay. He's just a friend. 

I felt one of my arm being lifted up and I turn my head to see Lay supporting me weight with my arm around his shoulder. I had my side completely stuck to his side thanks to my arm. Just like the time in the bus. The time where I first saw him and the bus was completely crowded. I tried taking my arm away, but he held it firmly. I tried freeing myself from his grip once more, but he didn't give up. 

"Hey, let me help you. I still feel guilty from last time for not doing anything and yelling at you. Please?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter