Chapter Twenty-Three

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yay chapie 23! Not edited! Sorry for the grammar mistakes! I just wanted to get this chapter out. I'll try to edit it when I can :) 

This chapter has 2k words! Thanks again for the 25 subscribers~ 

 

 

A few days have passed and I found it really weird that my parents haven't reported me missing yet. Maybe they haven't even noticed yet. Anyway, I've been living quite nicely with Suyeong at the apartment. Chen came every morning and Lay came with him like he had promised. Suyeong would screw up supper and I would have to make it in her place.

 

It was Friday afternoon and Suyeong and I were packing our things so that we would go sleepover at the guy's apartment.

 

"So you'd want to bring everything hygiene including some tampons or pads, whatever you use." Suyeong said.

 

"What?"

 

"Let's say there was a bleeding mess once and I had to make angry Chen go buy some for me, but it was so hilarious hearing him freak out over the phone. It was worth it." She laughed. "The other guys told me a few times to forget them again, but I couldn't make my ChenChen suffer."

 

"Ok... So anything else?" I asked, a little bewildered.

 

"Yes. Bring extra clothes 'cause sometime electricity cuts off when we use too much and it gets pretty cold without any heating. Blame the landlord." Suyeong said before going look for something.

 

I stared at the door frame Suyeong went through for a few seconds before I shook my head and folded a pair of leggings. Chenny ran to me and sadly laid down in front of me. She started whining and I pet her head.

 

"You want to come?" I asked.

 

She happily wagged her tail and let out a yap.

 

"Oh no Soomi, please don't bring her. As much as I love her, she scares me a little sometime and the guys tend to be a little crazy during these sleepovers." Suyeong pleaded as she came out of the bathroom.

 

Suddenly, Chenny started growling and I had to hold her by the collar, so that she doesn't jump on Suyeong.

 

"You see what I mean?" She said while clutching the pair of pants she was holding.

 

"Chenny. Calm down. Instead, I'll give you a bath? You like baths don't you?" I said patting her.

 

Her ears perked up at the word 'bath' and quickly went to the bathtub where she usually lets out a low howl, telling me to hurry.

 

"Thank goodness I've never been home before you or I would be alone with a wolf." Suyeong shivered.

 

I let out a chuckle before getting up and headed to the bathroom for Chenny's bath.

 

------------------------------

 

"What took you so long! I was worried that you got abducted by a ert!" Chen cried when he opened the door for us.

 

He embraced Suyeong in a tight hug and Lay appeared behind him confused by the couple. I slipped by them into the apartment as quietly as possible to avoid bothering them.

 

"Hey." He smiled as I plopped down on the couch.

 

"Hey." I smiled back, "They're so clingy to each other." I commented as I watched Suyeong hitting Chen's back, probably because he was suffocating her.

 

"You'll get used to it." He said as he sat down next to me, a little too close.

 

I made me a little uncomfortable.

 

"I think I should go help her." I cleared my throat as I stood.

 

"Help!" Suyeong yelped.

 

'Tickle him.' She mouthed at me and I proceeded to poke Chen in his side strongly a few times. He backed away with a squeal making everyone laugh at his girly scream.

 

"Why did you do that to me?" Chen whined while rubbing where I poked him.

 

"Because you were suffocating me!" Suyeong said.

 

Just like that, they started bickering about whatever they were arguing about.

 

"Where's Xiumin and Luhan?" I asked Lay, turning away from the heated argument.

 

"They're getting snacks, drink and most importantly, dinner." Lay replied.

 

"What are they getting for dinner?"

 

"No idea. They said that they were getting meat and sushi, but you never know. Last time, they got live octopus when they said fried chicken, because, apparently, there was a special offer and Xiumin loved that stuff." He explained.

 

I took a glance at the couple and they were still arguing.

 

"What do you usually do at these gatherings?"

 

"Well, tonight we're going to watch a movie. I think Chen rented a few." Lay answered.

 

"Movie?" Suyeong piped up upon hearing us talk. "Chen what movie did you rent? Is there any romance movies?" She cupped her hands and and blinked rapidly.

 

Chen didn't answer and quickly fled the living room.

 

"CHEN! COME BACK HERE!" Suyeong cried and ran after him.

 

"Are you really sure that I'll get used to this bickering couple?" I sighed.

 

"Trust me. It may seem impossible, but you eventually will." Lay laughed. "Come. Help me turn the living room in sleepover mode." He added.

 

-----------------

 

After an hour or so, the four of us we're lazily sitting on the living room floor, completely bored out of our minds. Chen had hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter