Chapter Fourteen

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I close the bathroom door and lock it before I faced the mirror. I splashed my face with water and wiped my face dry. I shed out of my shirt and took a look at my injury. There was tiny spots of blood on it, but it seems like it's going to be alright. I'll have to visit the hospital when I'm done with whatever I'm doing. I heard Lay talking about me in the living room. 

"Yo why do you think Soomi came here? It's not like she has a hangover like all of us." 

"Would stop talking to me? My head hurts when I even think." Luhan whined. 

I heard some shuffling approach to where I was and I almost screamed when someone knocked on the door. 

"Are you done? I need to use the bathroom." Chen asked with a sleepy voice. 

"Ah. Yes just a minute!" I told him. 

I grabbed my shirt and put it on before I unlocked the door before opening it. Chen was sitting on the floor with his eyes closed and -thankfully- not shirtless. I tiptoed pass him and made my way to the living room where Luhan was still sprawled on the couch along with Xiumin. 

"Hey, can you cook some hangover soup?" Lay asked. "They're going to be like this all day if they don't eat something." 

"Oh. Okay. Do you have all the ingredients?" I asked. 

"Yea. Follow me." Lay gestured with his finger. 

I followed him to the kitchen and damn their kitchen looked fancy. The fridge, the microwave and even the dish washer was shining. 

"I thought you were students. How the heck do you have such a fancy kitchen...?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"Luhan's parents wanted to make sure we lived in comfort so they bought all this for us. And I'm not underage. I'm older than you think." 

"How are you older than me if you're in the same grade as me?" Soomi questioned. 

"It's complicated. Luhan and Xiumin are both a year older than me and I'm a year older than Chen. Chen's same age as you." Lay explained. 

"You're still underage! I'm eighteen! Whatever! Just don't drink anymore." I scolded as I took out the ingredients. 

"But you can drink when you're eighteen according to Canada." Lay retorted. 

"How would you even know that? You're not Canadian." 

"A friend I know is." 

"That doesn't- whatever." I said. 

This is an argument I don't even want to talk about. 

"I don't drink often though. Xiumin and Luhan drink way more than me. And you sure you can cook? Cause you're taking a ton of time just getting the ingredients out." Lay remarked. 

"That's because I don't know where's everything." I glared. 

"Ahh. I forgot. Here let me help." Lay stood up from where he was sitting and took out a pot and all the things needed. 

We were silently cooking when Lay spoke up. 

"What's with all the bags? Are you moving or what?" 

"I'm moving to Suyeong's place." I answered. 

"I thought you had a good house and you're living with your parents." 

"Trust me. They're not the parents your thinking. They're ignorant, insensitive and irresponsible." I hissed. 

"Whoa there. No need to stab the cutting board. I think I'll take care of the cutting." Lay said. 

I handed the knife to him and he resumed. 

"So if your parents are ignorant, inse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter